“I liked the host”

Giggling Mackerel Seafood Grille
Price range: US$4 - US$24
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Join us on our 3rd Floor Tiki Bar where the coldest Beer and Southern Hospitality awaits you. Located under the bridge on the Intracoastal Waterway. Open Thursday - Sunday 11:00am-9:00pm.
Greenville, North Carolina
“I liked the host”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

This is one of the restaurants in Ocean Isle that is on the water, so there's a nice view. The host was very nice and helped me select a po-boy. I had a po-boy. It could have used a little more sauce but it was pretty good.

Visited May 2014
Thank b.v.

Charlotte, North Carolina
“good food”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

This place took the edge off from our terrible stay At The Winds..can't find good accommodations but the food places are good

Visited April 2014
Shallotte, North Carolina
“Loved it!”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I loved the grilled tuna bites with wasabi as an appetizer. They were SO good. They use seasonal local fresh fish so we all ordered several plates and shared. Such an awesome view and to smell the ocean with the light breeze as we ate was amazing. I don't drink but I noticed that you can bring your own wine for $5 cork fee. What a great deal. Can't wait to go back!

• Visited April 2014
Asheville, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dinner with friends”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We ordered the clams for our dinner along with scallops. Although the scallops were wonderful, the clams were extremely small for what you would expect at a seafood restaurant. Food was decent though and we would go back but not order the clams.

Visited April 2014
Brunswick, Ohio
“It was decent”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

After reading the reviews I was skeptical about the place but we figured we would give it a try. I had the sirloin tips and they were good. My husband had the sirloin steak and thought it was okay. We did order the Mahi Bites as an appetizer and that was very good. The outdoor tables and chairs along with a long wooden bench make up for all the seating in the place. I had to sit on the wooden bench, it was okay at first then got very uncomfortable after awhile. I have to say I am not a particularly picky person but I do think that if the place upgraded their furniture it would be a good move for them.

• Visited April 2014