“Fantastic meal!”

Price range: US$4 - US$24
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Join us on our 3rd Floor Tiki Bar where the coldest Beer and Southern Hospitality awaits you. Located under the bridge on the Intracoastal Waterway. Open Thursday - Sunday 11:00am-9:00pm.
Charlotte, NC
“Fantastic meal!”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We had a great experience with the food and the service here. Sometimes in our party we have some exceptions or special requests and this restaurant was very accommodating. I had the tuna steak and it was outstanding. Perfect! We all loved our meal and even the leftovers were wonderful. We would highly recommend dining at the Giggling Mackerel!

Visited June 2014

“Won't be coming back!”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

There was a long wait in the rrstaurant, so we decided to eat a long the rooftop tiki bar. That's more our speed, anyway. We ordered at the bar and then waited AT LEASE AN HOUR for our food. Our son made 3 trips to the bathroom during that time. Other parties that ordered after us got their food well before we did. When we did get our food, it left much to be desired. The slaw was the best thing on the plate. Shrimp were overcooked, onion rings were straight from a bag. If you want to enjoy drinks on the ICW, then by all means head to this establishment. If eating is on your agenda, keep going.

Barboursville, West Virginia, United States
“View was great buy food very average!”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Daughter and grandson were looking for some good seafood and this looked like a good place. The calamari was unseasoned and tough. Daughter found lipstick on her glass. Server was attentive and polite but food was very slow in arriving and not worth the wait. Will not go back.

• Visited June 2014
NC
“If you can't find anything else...”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

My wife and I ate here for dinner on 6/16/2014. She ordered the 3-piece fried seafood combo (flounder, oysters, shrimp), I ordered the 2-piece combo (oysters & shrimp). In my opinion the shrimp and oysters were fried too long because they were not tender. Tastewise the food was ok. Unless every other restaurant in town was closed and our car broke down, we would not return.

• Visited June 2014
“Will not be going back”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I can honestly say my family and I will not being eating here again. The food is at best poor. The service is worst then the food. When I go out to eat I don't think it's asking to much for food to be served on plates. We ate outside upstairs and our food which was terrible came out to us in to go boxes. You have to track down somebody just to be told to order at there out door bar. We will pass on this place next year.

Visited June 2014