“Good ice cream”

Ocean Isle Creamery
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The ice cream here is pretty good, however there aren't many other options to compare it to at OIB. Typically there is a line in the evening but it moves quickly. Seating can be hard to come by when crowded.

There are newer reviews for Ocean Isle Creamery

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

I have been to the Ocean Isle three times and each time I've had to make a stop at the Creamery. It's a great treat on a hot summer day. There are so many different homemade flavors to choose from. This trip I got the M&M ice cream and loved it!

Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

It wasn't great; it wasn't terrible. I've had better and I've had worse. My husband and I had the hurricanes and my kids had a cone. The service was eh. They didn't know the names of the ice cream. We ordered the hurricanes by name and they just stared at us. We had to explain what was in them. It was written on the board behind their heads!

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Ocean Isle Creamery offers a good selection of made-on-site ice cream. Everyday different flavor ice creams are added to their selections of the standard flavors. The fresh strawberry was excellent but my favorite was Butterfinger. Double dip. In a waffle cone. And enjoyed while sitting in the rocking chairs on the patio at the front of the store.

Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

The creamery is always a family favorite when visiting Ocean Isle. We usually stop a couple of different nights on our week long vacation. The ice cream is always homemade, creamy and flavorful. Flavor selection is different every evening so you never know what you are going to get but they always have something for everybody. There is generally a long line but the girls behind the counter keep it moving fast. The only downside is it is a bit pricey, especially if you get a specialty dessert, but it is well worth it.