“Average”

Ocean Isle Creamery
Reviewed 19 June 2014

My family stopped in on our vacation. It's okay but nothing great. The staff was friendly. The prices are a bit high for an ice cream cone.

Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

My girls loved this place. The ice cream was really good. We got 3 different flavors and it tasted home made. The Cotten Candy ice cream was my favorite. It tasted so much better than any other I have tried before. It is expensive but you get what you pay for in this store. Everything on the beach is pricy. We will return here again.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

The ice cream here is pretty good, however there aren't many other options to compare it to at OIB. Typically there is a line in the evening but it moves quickly. Seating can be hard to come by when crowded.

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

I have been to the Ocean Isle three times and each time I've had to make a stop at the Creamery. It's a great treat on a hot summer day. There are so many different homemade flavors to choose from. This trip I got the M&M ice cream and loved it!

Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

It wasn't great; it wasn't terrible. I've had better and I've had worse. My husband and I had the hurricanes and my kids had a cone. The service was eh. They didn't know the names of the ice cream. We ordered the hurricanes by name and they just stared at us. We had to explain what was in them. It was written on the board behind their heads!