“Worst Italian food!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I was excited to go here because I honestly thought since the owners are from up north, it would be fantastic. What a huge disappointment. The best thing I can say about this place is that the service was excellent!! Meatballs were complete mushy. So was the pasta. The sauce was awful. CANNED mushrooms were on the pizza. I was told that that's the way they do it up north. Baloney!!! If they did that up there, they'd be closed down in a minute from lack of business. I've had my share of bad Italian food down here, but this is the worst!!

There are newer reviews for Joey O's Pizzeria

Reviewed 6 March 2014

This family -operated business is one of the best local restaurant in town. Good Italian food,great service,one of the friendly place in SunsetBeach. We are pleased they opened their business in our town!!!!!!-Mr Sunset 181

Reviewed 17 September 2013

We ate there on our vacation last week. The young lady that waited on us was very nice and the pizza was fantastic. We got a pepperoni pizza for all of us to share and it was huge! The french fry appetizer was pretty big too.

1  Thank plail30
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Picked up a pizza. quick service food was good. I would get a pizza there again. Pizza was ready on time after I called in. Folks were friendly.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Ate here 26 August 2013. Ordered a large pizza with Italian sausage. Considering reviews, we were disappointed. The pizza pie was pretty dry. There was not enough sauce on it, and the sausage was sliced razor thin and was just minimally spread over the top. Part of the outer crust was burned black. I would not order pizza from them again.

Other dishes we saw being served, such as spaghetti, appeared generous in portion.