“Believe the Hype!”
Review of Beaches Burgers

Beaches Burgers
Cuisines: American
Description: Phone #910-575-7777. Reviews on urbanspoon.com and yelp.com, listed in yellowpages.com
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

DEFINITELY believe the hype! Most delicious, amazing burgers ever! Very crowded but so worth the wait. The staff was friendly also.

2  Thank Tami S

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We always have to eat here at least once on our yearly beach vacation and sometimes twice. Good burgers and tater tots. Casual and very quick when you don't want to spend a lot of time eating out.

3  Thank mbesco
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Fun, quick and yummy keeps us coming back to Beaches Burgers. The hot dogs are great too. Love the Kraut Dog!

1  Thank Christie21
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Great little restaurant with good hot dogs. Very clean, friendly, and fast. Would deff. recommend to others looking for a great place to try.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

My son and I arrived in the 'Carolinas' on June 2 and stayed at the Brunswick Plantation in Calabash, as my son was playing summer baseball in the area, and this was our first day there and decided to go to the beach. We were both hungry and passed by this somewhat tiny restaurant on our way to the beach. We decided to stop in; we had to go several more times, as we were there for six weeks, just to make sure it was as good as we thought the first time! (As I commented to the owner one time when she asked how was everything? Horrible--I will have to keep coming back to make sure you improve! Just joking; of course.) Each time we went; taking other people with us. Yes it is small, picnic benches and smaller tables with chairs crowded into the place; but it just adds to the ambience. I tried the Carolina Burger my first visit; who would have thought to put 'chili and slaw' on a hamburger? My only complaint--ended up needing a fork to finish it, messy but oh so delicious. My son had the Monster Burger--he loved it. I had french fries each time with my burger and my son had onion rings; both good! Subsequent trips there saw me try the Meatloaf Burger, the Monster Burger on a few occasions, and even the Deluxe Bacon Cheeseburger; all excellent choices. My son even tried the Sausage Dog on one of his more "hungry' visits; even after eating a Monster Burger to start! Drink all you want from the beverage fountain. While each visit saw us try something different, we seemed to stay a bit longer each time just to talk to the friendly people that worked there! Many thanks to them for their hospitality and great food!

1  Thank Alan P