“Terrific Brunch”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, View
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 18 May 2014

The Sunday brunch is wonderful. Many traditional choices including made to order omelets. The shrimp were cooked to perfection. Service was good, but just a little slow on removing plates and filling up the coffee. The view of the Intracoastal Waterway is great. Look forward to returning there soon.

theviewatbricklandin, Front Office Manager at The View at Brick Landing Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

I am glad you came and enjoyed the lovely view and brunch with us. We will have a little chat with the staff on clearing and filling of coffee. Sorry that was lacking on your visit. Please come see us again.

Sue

Reviewed 14 May 2014

We had an incredible wedding at Brick Landing. Beautiful outdoor ceremony even after it rained earlier in the day. Chairs were dry and the grass barely seemed wet. Our guests couldn't stop raving about how amazing the food was thanks to Chef Scott. Incredible service at the tables and the bar. Thanks to Sue for helping to make our day perfect. Kim and John.

1  Thank Kim S
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I had a lovely dinner with 11 friends and everyone raved about their meals and the hands on service. My crabcakes were huge and full of big chunks of backfin meat and perfectly spiced. Best crabcakes I've had in a long time followed by a beautiful sunset overlooking the water. Many stoic water fowl and no bugs because of the pleasant light breeze. All in all a great night.

1  Thank cdbell
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I had dinner there with a group of friends on May 1st. Everyone had a seafood dish and raved about it. The scallops and shrimp were sweet, fresh, and delicious. Another friend had crab cakes (two huge ones) and he stated that they were mostly crabmeat.
They don't carry a large selection of wines, but that didn't take away from the good dining experience.
The menu was not large, but the selections were varied enough to give you a good choice.
I visit our friends once a year and when I return next year, I hope to enjoy The View again!

1  Thank Mike D
Reviewed 23 April 2014

My wife and I stopped in for Sunday Brunch on our drive back North and had an awesome meal.
The shrimp and grits were better than any I ever had in New Orleans.

We loved the view overlooking the intercoastal waterway from their beautiful new complex and the staff was very friendly.

Certainly great value from this Gem of a restaurant!

1  Thank Bob U