“This pizza is excellent!”

Antonio's Deli, Pizza & Grill
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: We are a Deli, Pizzeria and Grill serving the Ocean Isle Beach area from 10am - 3am. We have some outdoor seating and are located next to The Chubby Buddha Bar. We deliver, even to the beach access! (Beer & Wine too!)
Virginia
“This pizza is excellent!”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Visited twice during our recent stay at Ocean Isle and the pizza was yummy both times! Definitely our go-to place for a pie while at the beach!

• Visited June 2014

Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina
“EXCELLENT FOOD, GREAT SERVICE”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I had a great experience at Antonio's with my family. We landed at Ocean isle BEACH airport to find there was a new restaurant fight there. The food was excellent especially the burgers and pasta salad. We also got a 18 inch NEW YORK style PIZZA that was out of this world good. I recommend it to everyone and they deliver to 2am.

• Visited April 2014
Ocean Isle Beach, NC
“Worst Ever”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

In fairness, if they served everyone the meal we had they wouldn't still be in business, so they must do something right & I suspect it's the pizza. I have 'heard' the pizza is good, although not bargain priced. We tried them and each ordered a meatball sub w/ fires. $9.95 for a 12" sub, that really didn't seem 12", and $3.75 for fries. With sub names like, the Jersey Shore & the Brooklyn, I expected something reasonably authentic & at least good. It was neither. Wow! ....especially with a Subway on the next corner selling 12" meatball subs in the $5 ballpark. Having eaten all over the country (and indeed in many other countries), I can say without pause or reservation this is the worst meatball sub I've ever had. The bread was stale - very stale - then heated to a rubbery thing that I literally throw away (and I don't often discard food). The meatballs were few, small, and rather hard. The tomato sauce was horrible, what little there was - very acidic & not tasty. Geez, open a jar of Prego & you'll do better. The astute reader will quickly add that such a meal for 2 is about $30 with tax, plus tip. Do yourself a favor - go to Subway & you'll come out for about $11 for far better subs. It's a shame since I live nearby & they deliver into the wee hours. My wife commented on how convenient - until she tried to eat the food. She was angrier than me, and I'm angry enough to go out of my way to write this review. BTW, the fries were pretty good.

• Visited April 2014
Greenville, South Carolina
“Terrible.”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Flew into the OIB airport and stopped into this restaurant right next door. Ordered the "Paradise burger". The burger was "wet" inside from being thrown on the griddle while still frozen. It had the unmistakable flavor of old, "freezer-burn". The burger was offered with a side of either pasta salad or potato salad. I guess fries are not popular with burgers in this area. The pasta salad was acrid and inedible.

Is this out-of-season for them? There were still plenty of people at the local beach.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Wake4Rest
Staunton, Virginia
“Excellent pizza”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Their pizza was great and they even delivered to the beach! How great was that. However, it only came in 1 size.

Visited September 2013