“Seriously incredible!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Causeway Gourmet

Causeway Gourmet
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Cheap Eats, Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Huntersville, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Seriously incredible!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

This is absolutely hands down the best meal we've had at Ocean Isle! Truly gourmet dishes! Everything we ordered was incredible!! Not to mention very reasonably priced and free delivery!!! Give it a shot - you'll be glad you did!

Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina
“Gourmet take out food!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

Get your choice and take it home for a Gourmet meal at your own dinner table with your own bottle of your favorite wine.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Toronto
“Really Tasty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

This looks like a catering / take out business that added an eating area. Your take your seat at a table and order from the menu. We arrived at about 1:00 and there were people eating in and getting take out the entire time we were here. We each ordered a special from the menu - the sausage & shrimp gumbo (served with a side salad) and the blackened grouper sandwich served with a side of choice (great potato salad). Both were really delicious, excellent flavours. We took desert to go - the coconut cake was really good and the lemon bar okay (I prefer the one I make at home). What a great lunch. Not fancy at all but really good with lots of choices on the menu, including meal size salads. With lemonade and iced tea and tip $35. They do serve dinner if you want something good to eat and don't need fancy. We went here after a round of golf at Leopards Run (I think it's run, maybe chase).

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Brunswick, Ohio
“WOW! What a delicious meal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

We had read the reviews and had to stop here on our short trip to OIB. I had the Delaware Chicken and my husband had the Pan Fried Pork Chop, both came with garlic smashed potatoes and succotash smothered in super yummy gravy. We had read that it was mostly a to go place so we called ahead and ordered it to go. There is a small area for seating but this was a perfect meal to go as well. During the whole meal my husband kept sayng "WOW! this is soo good". You won't be disappointed here.

• Visited April 2014
Belfry, KY
“I can't wait to go back to the beach just to eat here again!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014

I went to this wonderful establishment for a tasting for my cousin's upcoming wedding. We were greeted immediately and seated. Service was fast and very friendly. Dining Room is quaint and small with the walls decorated in local artists' work which I appreciate very much the sense of community. Due to our reason for being there, we were served with an array of choices, with each one being beyond delicious. I would highly recommend the crab and artichoke dip for an appetizer (even those non-seafood fans would love). The entrée of New York Strip, mashed potatoes and asparagus was marvelous. The owner of the restaurant came out to greet us and was so down to earth and relaxed, he made you feel right at home. I would highly recommend this establishment for lunch or dinner. I know that when we return for the actual wedding, we will probably find ourselves here daily!

• Visited March 2014