“delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Causeway Gourmet

Causeway Gourmet
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina
“delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2014

wonderful, creative food, nice atmosphere, could use some help with the acoustics as it gets a little loud in there with normal conversation. But don't let that stop you, the food is spectacular.

Visited August 2014

“great lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2014

I haven't had a better turkey sandwich at any beach, including the Caribbean. Made with a special sauce and big enough for the largest appetite. The staff was friendly and fast. Looking forward to another visit.

• Visited August 2014
Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina
“It was good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014

We ordered Panfried Chicken Delaware which is Crispy chicken breast with creamy herb gravy, garlic smashed potatoes, and butterbean succotash to go.We were told 45min - 1 hour. Arrived within 30minutes. Hot and smelled great.
I personally found the entire dish to be a bit too heavy. The gravy is a flour base I think and was very tasty but just too much for me at the time. My mom had the same dish and she thought it was great. We also ordered a piece of key lime pie and the coconut cake. Total bill with delivery fee was $43.00.

Overall was ok. Nice to have a healthier option to the many Calabash fried foods as is the common local fare.

• Visited August 2014
North Carolina
“WOW above and beyond any expectation!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

My husband and I ate here with two other couples. Everyone cleaned their plates and took desserts to go. Great atmosphere - wonderful local art for sale on the wall and a great staff. I had shrimp and grits and it was out of this world! We had the humus appetizer and it was great. I highly recommend this place and truly believe you can't go wrong with any selection you make here. I just at my coconut cake- truly divine. Check this place out if you are in the area.

“Unique”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

We had an early dinner so we had no wait except to check out. The food was very tasty. Tried new fish (tile) with spinach and pasta and light sauce and it was yummy. Very filling. A little pricey, but not enough to stop us from getting dessert to go!