“Massage and Facial”

Oceans Massage and Skin Care
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

very nice day at Oceans Massage and Skin Care, close to the resort we were staying at, and the staff was very nice

All reviews
"mom"
"ease"
"knowledge"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

From the moment you walk in you will start to relax. But the best is yet to come. I had a 1 hour deep tissue massage from Cindy Ehrhardt. There are not enough adjectives to describe my session. Haven't felt the good in a long time. Wish I could bring her home in my suitcase. Three weeks later and I still feel great.

cindye7199, Owner at Oceans Massage and Skin Care, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

We so much enjoyed having you with us during your vacation! I could be available for travel..lol

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

A great experience as always. She asked questions about why I seemed uncomfortable. It was because I have a bad back so she spent time to repair that injury.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

Cindy is absolutely wonderful. Her knowledge of the entire body structure, muscles, tendons, etc. and how they interact with each other to cause pain and how to help ease and relax those parts. Not only do you leave feeling totally relaxed but she also offered up exercises to strengthen those areas. Would recommend her without fail.

cindye7199, Owner/Massage Therapist at Oceans Massage and Skin Care, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2018

Thank you so much! It is always our pleasure.

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 September 2017

I went here for a massage and got a really good one from a very skilled and caring provider. The massage lasted the full hour and the therapist was attuned to my particular needs and tastes. She really helped my muscles. I paid more here than I do at home for a massage, but after all, it is a beach area.