“The best place to stay in North Carolina at Ocean Isle BEach”
Review of Ocean Isle Inn

Ocean Isle Inn
Reviewed 18 May 2009

When I checked in to this beautiful hotel I was amazed by how clean this property is.
The staff is so nice and hospitable. You will have a nice little continental breakfast
which is complimentary, you also have a coffee pot and a mini frig in the well appointed
and extremely comfortable room. There is an indoor pool which is warm to the touch,
and a hot tub that is actually hot! What a welcome surprise. The outside pool is so lovely and inviting with the indigenous Palm Trees and natural floral which covers the borders of this hotel. I have to travel with my job all the time. It is so rare you can find a place like Ocean Isle Inn which is away from everything and just a couple minutes to good restaurants and nightlife.My grandchildren loved the hotel and did not want to leave ,nether did I. I will return everytime I have the opportunity.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled with family

Reviewed 8 May 2009

I am so excited to be returning to the Ocean Isle Inn after 2 summers absence. I am usually there every summer, at least 1-2 times! The rooms are pleasant, the beach is amazing, and staff pleasant & helpful. It feels like home, without the stress... kids LOVE the pool & hot tubs... I love the sailboat rides and the beach chair service. I always feel like a queen there :)

• Stayed: June 2006, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 May 2009

The inn was easy to find. Check-in was smooth and easy with really friendly staff. The rooms have a great tropical feel with an amazing view ocean and access to the beach. I was looking for a place to bring the family for a vacation and I don't have to look any further we're coming back to the Ocean Isle Inn!!!

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 May 2009

I was very happy with this hotel. The rooms were nice and the service was excellent. The continental breakfast was very good. This is a peaceful location with great views of the ocean. Also had a great meal at a local restaurant.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 April 2009

Very rarely do I take the time to write reviews, but in this case I felt it necessary to do so.
My family and I normally vacation in the Caribbean, but in these economic times we decided to cut back. Friends of ours recommended the Ocean Isle Inn, in Ocean Isle Beach, NC.
We didn't expect much, but we were pleasantly surprised with our overall experience.
The staff was warm, friendly and accommodating. Our rooms were neat, clean and well maintained. The pool area overlooked the beach and made it easy for us to keep an eye on our children.
Overall we were happy we chose the Ocean Isle Inn, for our vacation spot.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2009

26 years ago my husband and I vacationed with our 3 sons in OIB, N.C. . We enjoyed our stay so much - and couldn't imagine any other beach topping this one - so we have returned there every year since. If you are looking for a hotel located on a safe, family oriented beach, Ocean Isle Inn is just the place! When we drive over the causeway and see Ocean Isle Inn, it's like coming back home! The innkeeper, Mr. Lee Shapiro, is onsite and makes himself visible to the guests to ensure that everything is pleasing and his staff quickly attends to your every need. The indoor and outdoor pools as well as the jacuzzi, are kept very clean and sanitary. The restaurants in the area offer everything from ethic foods (Greek/Italian/Oriental/Mexican) as well as home cooking, and the very BEST seafood on earth! There are wonderfully unique gift shops in the area and the Tanger Outlets are a 20 minute drive in North Myrlte Beach. You can see why we return year after year. Now our sons are grown and they bring their families to OIB and carry on a family tradition which I know will continue for generations to come.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled with family
2  Thank Vacati0nGirl59
Reviewed 30 March 2009

Clean and comfortable. Great view of ocean from balcony. Office staff was helpful. Continental breakfast was good. Small in-room refrigerator. A real bargain for $100+ per night the end of March. Clean beach and good for shell hunting.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#2 of 3 in Shallotte
Best Western Ocean Sands Beach Resort
Best Western Ocean Sands Beach R...
#4 of 52 in North Myrtle Beach
Days Inn Shallotte
Days Inn Shallotte
#1 of 3 in Shallotte

Been to Ocean Isle Inn? Share your experiences!