Sweet Tooth and Fig Tree Bakery & Deli
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Ocracoke
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

My daughter opened the door before the rest of us were at the door. Someone inside yelled at her to close it. They also don't serve deli items after 2:30pm. A fact that wasn't listed anywhere that I saw. The girl was quite rude to us when we attempted to order.
I won't be back. There are plenty of other places on the island.

1  Thank Amanda P

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

This is the best lunch food on the island. Call ahead for pick up before heading out to the beach. Sandwiches are well priced and huge so be prepared to split. Deviled eggs, salads and desserts are delicious.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

They had breakfast sandwiches and bagels and my latte and not expensive!! I was happy with my breakfast- it was simple and quick. The place wasn't crowded and they had outside seating.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Happily, a vegetarian wrap option that wasn't grilled vegetables and hummus (which I enjoy, but eat a lot on vacation!). I had a sweet potato - black bean wrap that was very tasty. My husband and son shared a turkey wrap, and my son had a big hunk of delicious fudge. This place was recommended by another shop owner, I think Zillie's, closer to the visitor's center.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

We visited for breakfast and also ordered sandwiches to take with us on the Cedar Island Ferry. Of course, we also needed dessert. The food was delicious and the portions generous. The desserts are fabulous! We're looking forward to a return visit.