“Jason's Za = Great Island Fare”
Review of Jason's

Jason's
Ranked #8 of 34 Restaurants in Ocracoke
Price range: US$4 - US$24
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Specializing in pizza, fresh local seafood and italian cuisine. Something for everyone. Casual setting and family friendly
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Jason's continues to excel at great basic foods, hot piping Za your choice on housemade crust, freshly prepared to your order. Nothing like calling from the beach and picking it up on the way past or dining in with a brewski!

1  Thank Hobietim

Reviewed 6 May 2014

A great sampling of local cooking done well. From pizza to seafood, it's all done well. Always had a good meal.

1  Thank Paul P
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We rode our bicycles from the ferry into the village, this is one of the first places to stop for a sit down meal, good food, good service, fair pricing,. We sat on the screened in porch section, it was clean and comfortable to enjoy a meatball sub and froes woth a couple lemonades.
Over all very nice, we will stop again on future visits.

1  Thank nurse15601
Reviewed 14 April 2014

We were in Hatteras for the weekend one week before Easter, so a lot of restaurants and shops weren't open yet. We took the ferry over to Ocracoke and stopped at Jasons for dinner on a Saturday night. As we decided to sit down at a table on the front porch (screened-in), I was concerned that this might not be good. I decided to get the big steak and it was wonderful! My wife got the lasagna and said it was excellent also. While I was able to eat the steak, a couple pieces of very tasty garlic bread and a bowl of mashed potatoes, my wife could only finish about half the large portion of lasagna. The food was very good so we decided the porch was just part of the local feel and we enjoyed our dinner very much!

1  Thank unceddie
Reviewed 22 March 2014

In Okracoke for only a day, in the off season, we went to this restaurant on the recommendation of a local! Boy, did he steer us right! Mom loved her tuna sandwich, the husband and nephew loved the scallop special they ordered, and I could not believe how great the NC barbeque sandwich was! I requested more vinegar sauce (I like a good, tangy flavor), and she handed me the bottle with all the peppers in it! I expected the vinegar to be hot, but even after a liberal portion, it was just flavorful-not hot, and I could not eat it fast enough!
The staff was really nice and professional, but be sure to call about their hours, as they close after lunch and before dinner. We got lucky and squeaked in just before the closing after lunch, but we heard several other parties that, sorry, it was too late, they were closed until dinner, please come back....
I can assure you that we will be visiting Jason's every time we come to Okracoke!

1  Thank Rai Anne M