“Great place to get pub food and watch the charter boats come in”
Review of sMacNally's

sMacNally's
Ranked #8 of 34 Restaurants in Ocracoke
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Good menu of local catch plus basic burgers, etc. The service was good even though it was very busy. The highlight was watching the fishing charter boats coming in with their catch. Need to be there around 3pm to get a seat. The boats come on around 4.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

A place to relax with very good food especially their fish sandwiches and beer or wine while listening to music at the end of the day. A place to dance if you can find room in front of the band as this place is very popular. Go early to get a table. Place is on a dock by Silver Lake so it is especially wonderful at sunset.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

My chicken pesto sandwich was very good and my friend had a burger, which looked really good too! I was a bit hot sitting in the sun though and wish I had my hat! They were busy and service wasn't what I expected...waited a long time for our lunch and then I asked for more water, which was slow coming...and my mayo, even while ordered with my meal, didn't show up for another 8 to 10 minutes, even when asked for again. My scalp actually sunburned waiting for service!

Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

Great Shrimp Po Boy and Spanish Mackerel. Plus Emily gave great service. Right on the dock. We got to speak with fishermen regarding their catch and see the different varieties in the area.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

This place was recommended by the Ocracoke Harbor Inn where we stayed during our trip through the NC Outer Banks....we were not disappointed at all. The food, atmosphere, view, and service were good. Our waiter was very courteous, polite, helpful, and pleasant. I had the grilled tuna and when I asked the waiter how I should have ordered it, he recommended medium well. My friend had the friend shrimp platter...when we got our food it was plentiful in portion....no doubt it was a good recommendation from the hotel staff, my friend loved the coleslaw salad that accompany the dish. The restaurant's location makes it a perfect place to have lunch accompany by a nice cold beer while enjoying the nice weather and excellent company. Totally recommend this place for lunch.