“Loved the Silver Lake Inn” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Silver Lake Motel & Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Ocracoke
The Silver Lake Motel & Inn
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Ocracoke
“Loved the Silver Lake Inn”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2004

My daughter, and her family and myself went to Ocracoke last Aug 2003. We stayed for a week. My son Scott funded most of our trip. It was great. I plan on moving down there, as soon as I have enough money to by a house. Ocracoke is a great place, to retire.

11 Thank Sandy T

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2003

My daughter Betsie, her husband Mike, and their son Micah, and myself Sandy, had our vacation paid for by my son, Scott DeBruycker. He works at the Silvier Lake Inn, and the Jolly Roger. He took us parrasailing, which was a BLAST! We went on a sail & surf, went to the beaqches many times. We went for a walk in the woods. NO BUGS!!! Ocracoke is a place I would love to live, if I had the money. My son had us staying At the Silver Lake Inn, in a suite, and it was clean and quite and most enjoyable. We had a good time buying things at the sovenier shops. We went bicyling through the stretts. The food was excellent. We mostly ate at The Jolly Rogers. It is a place to go back to again and again.

14 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ocracoke
The Breakwater Inn
Hatteras Sands Campground
Hatteras Sands Campground
#10 of 15 in Hatteras Island
Hatteras Harbor Marina and Motel

Been to The Silver Lake Motel & Inn? Share your experiences!