We spend 6 hours to get to Captain's Landing and have come every year for about 8 years. Sometimes twice a year. The large decks are covered and you can eat all of your meals overlooking Silver Lake in nice weather. The private dock is right on the water with comfortable chairs to watch the boats go by. We use the boat slips for our boat in the summer. Everything in the village is within walking distance.....shops, restaurants, excursions. There are bikes and golf carts to rent. You can see the lighthouse come on from any unit in the evening. The beach is just a few minutes car ride away. The units are always clean. We love Captain's Landing and the friendly owners do everything they can to assure you are having a comfortable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eight waterfront suites, a spacious two-bedroom penthouse and a charming cottage overlook Ocracoke Island's scenic Silver Lake and provide panoramic views of the lighthouse and harbor life. Sea air and soft breezes enhance your stay at Captain's Landing; along with spectacular sunsets and views from your own private deck, so close to the water you may feel as though you are on a boat. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Captain`s Landing Waterfront Hotel Ocracoke
- Captains Landing Waterfront Hotel
- Captains Landing Waterfront Ocracoke