I stayed at the Captain's Landing with two childhood friends who'd travelled from Syracuse & Boston to visit me in North Carolina. We loved the sparkling clean suite, the friendly, helpful and FUN staff, the beautiful views of Silver Lake and the sunset. Ordered a delicious pizza from
Jason's and enjoyed every minute of our stay. Make your reservation today - you won't regret it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eight waterfront suites, a spacious two-bedroom penthouse and a charming cottage overlook Ocracoke Island's scenic Silver Lake and provide panoramic views of the lighthouse and harbor life. Sea air and soft breezes enhance your stay at Captain's Landing; along with spectacular sunsets and views from your own private deck, so close to the water you may feel as though you are on a boat. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Captain`s Landing Waterfront Hotel Ocracoke
- Captains Landing Waterfront Hotel
- Captains Landing Waterfront Ocracoke