We can walk to most everything. The front desk was so friendly and helpful. Every question was answered. They made us feel like we were appreciated. The rooms are great and the balcony was large with a view of the harbor. That evening we saw a beautiful sunset from our balcony. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to visit Okracoke.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eight waterfront suites, a spacious two-bedroom penthouse and a charming cottage overlook Ocracoke Island's scenic Silver Lake and provide panoramic views of the lighthouse and harbor life. Sea air and soft breezes enhance your stay at Captain's Landing; along with spectacular sunsets and views from your own private deck, so close to the water you may feel as though you are on a boat. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Captain`s Landing Waterfront Hotel Ocracoke
- Captains Landing Waterfront Hotel
- Captains Landing Waterfront Ocracoke