paid $ 110 for a suite, meaning queen bed in bedroom, and couch/kitchen in other room, plus patio right on the bay. owners are very helpful, went over all contents, features, local restaurants ( menus in each room), Daiji across the street was excellent for lunch or dinner. full kitchen. My wife loved it. and village of Ocracoke, very charming. wish we had stayed longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eight waterfront suites, a spacious two-bedroom penthouse and a charming cottage overlook Ocracoke Island's scenic Silver Lake and provide panoramic views of the lighthouse and harbor life. Sea air and soft breezes enhance your stay at Captain's Landing; along with spectacular sunsets and views from your own private deck, so close to the water you may feel as though you are on a boat. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Captain`s Landing Waterfront Hotel Ocracoke
- Captains Landing Waterfront Hotel
- Captains Landing Waterfront Ocracoke