My wife and I celebrated our 3oth wedding anniversary on Ocracoke and stayed at Captains Landing. It was absolutely great. George, Betty and their entire staff were nothing less than excellent. The room was emaculate. No dust, stains, worn carpet, shoddy furniture, at all. It was a fabulous place to stay and we will definately stay there again during our next visit to Ocracoke.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eight waterfront suites, a spacious two-bedroom penthouse and a charming cottage overlook Ocracoke Island's scenic Silver Lake and provide panoramic views of the lighthouse and harbor life. Sea air and soft breezes enhance your stay at Captain's Landing; along with spectacular sunsets and views from your own private deck, so close to the water you may feel as though you are on a boat. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Captain`s Landing Waterfront Hotel Ocracoke
- Captains Landing Waterfront Hotel
- Captains Landing Waterfront Ocracoke