“Great Mexican”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
“Great Mexican”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Finally went to Eduardo's. Was recommended by friends. We really enjoyed our food. We will be back to this place on this trip. Even my wife, who doesn't like Mexican food, loved it .

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Horseshoejoel

Walnut Cove, North Carolina
“Great place for a quick lunch”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We enjoyed the food at Eduardo's. It was very good and reasonably priced, and seemed very popular, by the constant flow of traffic. Limited outside seating at a taco truck location on the main road in walking distance up from midtown. Good selection of vegetarian options.

• Visited June 2014
“Unbelievable Goodness! Great price!”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Love this place! Sit out at a picnic table under the tarp and just enjoy! I simply ordered the shrimp taco with mango salsa! So good! Only $4! Why would anyone order a taco at a chain restaurant!

North Wilkesboro, NC
“Excellent food - never disappointed!”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

A trip to Ocracoke cannot be complete without a visit to Eduardo's. My husband and I have yet to have a less than 5 rating for any food from the "taco stand." This time my husband ordered the scallop and bacon quesadilla (he wanted the fish quesadilla, but sadly Eduardo had just prepared the last of the catch of the day), and I ordered the spicy shrimp quesadilla. Oh, my! So very fresh and so very tasty! My husband was very pleased with his "second choice"! We took our dinner back to Edward's of Ocracoke's courtyard and had a feast! I highly recommend a visit to Eduardo's. By the way, servings are large. My husband and I could have easily shared an entrée, but while on vacation, who's counting calories?!

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank lgw
Raleigh, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Carnitas.”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Try the carnitas they are very good. The steak was good just to great. Good location and decent prices.

Visited June 2014