“Tasty, fun and festive”
Review of Oinc's Bbq - CLOSED

Oinc's Bbq
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Only Smoked BBQ on Ocracoke Island! We Smoke in local Fig Wood & also Cherry, Apple & Hickory. Pork, Beef Brisket, Ribs & Hogs Wings (hog shank) most tender part of the pig. We have FERRY & BEACH PACKS! Potato Salad, Baked Beans & Slaw all Homemade! BBQ sauce & Carolina Vinegar Sauce is Homemade too! We have Hot Dogs & PB&J too! And things other then BBQ! We have the " BEST SMOKE ON THE COKE"!
Newark, Delaware
“Tasty, fun and festive”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Listen....this is a fun stop, on a fun corner, in a golf cart fantasy island. The bbq was tasty. Of course, I am a northerner and no connoisseur but I enjoyed it along with the two dollar cold pbr on a veryhot day. The service was friendly and at a southerly pace but the music mellowed us out as did the people watching. The fact that the kids didn't disturb any diners was a bonus. This made our day trip to ocracoke and was relaxed and had the escapist flavor we were craving! So park the golf cart and stop in!

• Visited September 2013

Raleigh
“it was okay”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

i wasn't impressed, not was my fried who is originally from texas.

she had the brisket and said it was below average, i had a bbq sandwich and it was okay. i think for me, i am way too used to (and like) eastern nc style bbq - this seemed dry and ... i dunno. i ate it, but i wont be back.

the baked beans were excellent per my friend. i wasn't as impressed with the coleslaw.

3 Thank Debbie S
mav278
“Average...at best”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

I love bbq! So I was super exited to see Oinc's and was very anxious to give it a try. My wife and I went for lunch and spent a little over $23.00 for a brisket sandwich, a philly sandwitch and two sodas. My side for the brisket was actually the slaw which most anyplace else would be a condiment but here it counts as a side. So be careful how you order. The brisket is WAY overcooked, under seasoned and defiantly a reheat. The sauce is way to sweet and should have been an option instead of dumped all over a $10.00 sandwich. Very disappointing.

1 Thank mav278
New Bern, North Carolina
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

Oinc's has the best southern BBQ on the island. Two enthusiastic thumbs up for the ribs. Fall off the bone good. Can't say enough about the brisket. Fun music and a fun bar. I just wish we had seen more people there. We hope to be able to eat there again next year!

Visited August 2013
“Best Pork Ever”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Best pulled pork we ever had!! And the philly cheese steak has alot of taste!!! We will eat the as much as we can!!!