“CASH ONLY- for average BBQ sandwich”
Review of Oinc's Bbq - CLOSED

Oinc's Bbq
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Only Smoked BBQ on Ocracoke Island! We Smoke in local Fig Wood & also Cherry, Apple & Hickory. Pork, Beef Brisket, Ribs & Hogs Wings (hog shank) most tender part of the pig. We have FERRY & BEACH PACKS! Potato Salad, Baked Beans & Slaw all Homemade! BBQ sauce & Carolina Vinegar Sauce is Homemade too! We have Hot Dogs & PB&J too! And things other then BBQ! We have the " BEST SMOKE ON THE COKE"!
Petersburg, Virginia
“CASH ONLY- for average BBQ sandwich”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

And not cheap either. Nothing special about the place. Came back from the beach and wanted something quick and to-go.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank trx680

“Great Place to eat in Okracoke”
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Took a quick trip over to Okracoke Island and found the best place to eat. Oinc's is established in a food trailer but don't let the looks deceive you. 5 of us ate there and all of us loved our food. We all had different items - ribs, bar-b-que, brisket, and philly sandwich. The baked beans we awesome. They reminded me of homemade beans my mom use to make growing up! Real baked beans! Nothing artificial about them. The potato salad delicious also. The waiter told us that everything is made fresh daily. Another great feature was they are dog friendly-even brought me out a water dish. Great friendly service. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank LeeannLikesFood
“Terrible customer service ”
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

I have been coming to Ocracoke every summer of my entire life and was excited to see they had a new BBQ place on the island. We decided to grab a sandwich before jumping on the ferry and heading home. Unfortunately it was such negative experience I will never go back, the food was over priced and poor quality. We and other customers were talked to like trash by the owner. The owner reprimanded a customer for looking at their drink choices that were located behind the counter, this clearly embarrassed the sweet old lady. The owner continued to speak in an elevated volume while the customer repeatedly apologized. Her apologizes were met with rolling of eyes and huff and puffs from the owner. We had just requested a sandwich with no side the owner came out to give us our food and she was very confrontational. She asked us five different times if we wanted a side because it came with one after I gave her cheerful "no thank you" she threw the bag of food at me. I have never been treated more poorly in my life at a restaurant. That establishment should be ashamed of how they treat people.

3 Thank Cassidy A
San Clemente, California
“Good Quick Light Lunch”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Although a little pricey the brisket is cooked just right and is very tasty. The pulled pork is a bit dry but the potato salad and coleslaw sides are homemade and good. Outside tables in a shady area provide a nice atmosphere and they had Perrier as one of the drink choices—a real surprise. The wind blew two umbrellas down but we were fine at out table.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Lighthouse2006
Norfolk, Virginia
“REALLY BAD!!!”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

very disapointed, I was a Cruise liner Cook for 10 years, Not an Expert of too many things but very good at a lot of them and Cooking and Eating is 2 of my best, and this place was terrible, We order 1/2 a rack of ribs, and right away noticed they were parboiled first and then Hi Heat Broiled for a couple of minutes then they just lather BBQ sauce in them, No flavor what so ever, nothing but meat and sauce for 9.99 for a five bone half rack, bought some baked beans and he had the nerve of giving me some Bush beans brown sugar and molasses from the can and microwave them and a 4 oz size of slaw for 15.99 total. for that price, from a fellow cook and food enthusiast I ESPECT MORE. Really sad and expensive.

Visited September 2013