“SIMPLY SUBLIME! I LOVE IT HERE!!!”

Stillwater Spa & Wellness
Lewisburg PA
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“SIMPLY SUBLIME! I LOVE IT HERE!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013

If you are staying on the Island, you have got to come visit the Stillwater Spa! I had a massage and facial with Callie who was AMAZING! After asking a brief history and reviewing preferences for massage therapy options i.e., problem areas to work on/focus on, type of preferred massage i.e., Swedish, deep tissue, degree of pressure to use, etc., we began a deep tissue massage with a focus on my low back, shoulder/upper back and hip pain. I felt like a new woman by the time Callie finished....I even fell asleep which was awesome! The facial was simple and straightforward with a Kaolin clay mask and hand made products. My skin was glowing and my body felt better than it has in over 3 years! I only wish Callie was closer to me (I live in PA!) If you have time and want to feel and look amazing, take the time to go visit the team at Stillwater and if she's available, ask for Callie. We will be staying in Ocracoke every year, so for me, this will now be an annual tradition. Callie is amazing, talented and just an all around special and remarkably talented person. You will love your time at Stillwater and you will feel and look amazing.

Visited September 2013