Ocracoke Harbor Inn
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Ocracoke
See available hotels
Excellent 5/5
Great 4.5/5
The Breakwater Inn(Hatteras Island)
Very Good 4/5
Village Marina Motel(Hatteras Island)
Very Good 4/5
    All reviewscontinental breakfastluggage elevatorgolf cartsilver lakegreat viewtreasure chestwithin walking distancebagelssecond floorplace to stayrent bikesprivate deckacross the streetfloor roomadirondack chairsenjoy the viewthe outer banks
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 11 September 2013

Stayed overnight on 9/9/2013. Room was clean and cool for a hot day. They had coffee in the room and a nice breakfast in the morning. The location is ideal and could walk to shops and eating establishments.. When I return to Ocracoke I will return to this Inn.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
    2  Thank HarryLeland_nc
    Reviewed 10 September 2013

This is the first visit for me and my group of friend/sisters! We booked four rooms and they put us on a lovely waterfront view group of rooms with adjoining porches. As soon as I got off the ferry the whole village took my breath away. Our rooms were perfect, beds were very comfortable, service was just perfect in every way. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I am already ready to go back! This was by far the best vacation I have had in a long time and the Harbor Inn is a first class place to stay!

Room Tip: We rented our golf carts from another place there than the motel (a reality called the Blue Heron) a great deal, three days for $100.00, and we never used our car except for going to the beach which was just a little further from the village. Now that was the way to go, I am a golf cart pro now!!
    • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
    1  Thank bjcoker
    Reviewed 31 August 2013

We stayed at the Harbor Inn for one night for an end of summer trip with our grandsons. It was clean, the air conditioning worked well and the beds were comfortable. The view from the balcony of the harbor was beautiful. It was a perfect location to explore the island. The continental breakfast was appreciated before we started on our trek up the island.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
    2  Thank jnndavis
    Reviewed 23 August 2013

After reading about this hotel on Trip Advisor, we booked it for two nights. We stayed in a second floor room with an amazing view of the harbor. Comfortable chairs on our balcony provided a great viewing opportunity. Our room was extremely clean and the bed was comfy. The office staff was friendly and helpful. After riding bikes around the island and looking at other hotels, I am certain this is the place for me.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
    1  Thank Sarah N
    Reviewed 11 August 2013

This was our third stay with The Ocracoke Harbor Inn and we are always pleased. They have several types of properties and we just finished a week in one of their houses. They are always very clean and this one was recently updated and very spacious. We always bring our boat and the docks there make the vacation for us. The staff is so accommodating. We kept SUP boards there and it was so easy to just jump in and go. We've already reserved for next year.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family