Comfort Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sleep Inn(Henderson)
Budget Host Inn(Henderson)
View Hotel
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanstaff was very friendlythird floormorning breakfastvery nice hotelhotel roompethighway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Needed to get off highway due to storm and found staff very friendly (Kim) at front desk. Without reservation everything went very smoothly. Room and bath spotless. Breakfast fresh with many choices. Checkout painless with bill slipped under door during the night.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
shirley j, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Hello, I am Shripal Doctor, Director of Operations for the Comfort Inn & Suites, Oxford, NC. I really appreciate your taking the time to review our hotel. It means a lot to us to hear that we succeeded in making your stay an enjoyable one and that Kim greeted you with a smile. I truly appreciate in your letting me know. I am very happy to hear that the staff treated you with our "Southern Hospitality"! We hope that you will come again and see us soon.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

My husband and I were on a business trip and stopped here on our way home around 11 pm. The man at the front desk was very friendly and shared all the perks of the hotel. They have a complimentary hot breakfast with eggs being made to order and belgian waffles. They also offer Starbucks coffee at any time of the day. The ladies who checked us out, Pat and Kim were very friendly as well and made our stay a friendly one. The beds were super comfortable, however what would make this a five is their bathroom. While it was fine, it could have been a slight more cleaner, otherwise we enjoyed our stay!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
shirley j, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Hello, I am Shripal Doctor, Director of Operations for the Comfort Inn & Suites, Oxford, NC. I really appreciate your taking the time to review our hotel. It means alot to us to hear that we succeeded in making your stay an enjoyable one. We are very pleased that you choose our hotel and that the staff was professional! We hope that you will come again and see us soon.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Great customer service friendly knowledgeable staff. we had an amazing time. the hotel was just renovated, they had a different fresh breakfast everyday. the hotel was warm and inviting. it was a great vacation.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
shirley_julian, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town!

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Probably 3.5 stars is more accurate than 3 stars. Like LAS12211, my husband and I were forced to stop here due to bad weather and roads (we were probably there the same night). Normally I never stay at a hotel without researching reviews on Trip Advisor, but this time we had to make a split decision to get off the highway and stop at the closest place, so we weren't expecting much. We were pleasantly surprised to find a welcoming and helpful staff, pleasant lobby, and a large room (probably a suite room since it had a living area as well as a king bed) at a reasonable price. The bed was very comfortable and we had a much-needed good night's sleep. Although overall the room needed updating and some maintenance, the bathroom layout was good (including having a long counter and towel racks, which some fancier hotels no longer have). The shower had good water pressure and temperature. One problem was a lack of good light in the living area.
The complimentary breakfast included a good variety of hot and cold items--not great quality but no worse than some fancier hotels.
Though it's unlikely we will be in this area again, I wouldn't hesitate to stay here if we were.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
shirley_julian, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Hello this is Shirley, Manager at the Comfort Inn of Oxford. Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. I am very proud of them during the "ice storm" and am so glad that we were able to exceed your expectations. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

We were basically forced to stop here due to inclement weather, and I was totally pleased. The young lady at the desk was sweet and helpful and totally understood why I was frazzled and slightly grumpy. She made me laugh and before I knew it we were checked in and on the way to our room with our dog. The room was beautiful,clean,smelled good and the bed was so comfy. A lovely breakfast was available in the morning (free) Checkout was just as easy. The young man at the desk was very friendly and had a wonderful sense of humor. He suggested we wait a while before continuing our journey due to icy conditions.we took the chance and got home to NY safe and sound. Thank you Comfort Inn, you will definitely get our business again.

Room Tip: Nothing specific as the whole experience was awesome
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Hello this is Shirley, Manager at the Comfort Inn of Oxford. Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. It is so nice to hear that the staff did an outstanding job in customer service!