“Ruined filet”

Ranked #6 of 34 Restaurants in Oxford
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

The salad bar and potato were good, but the steak is overpriced. My filet was undercooked and the flavor was not good. I could hear the cook make negative comments about me when it was returned for more grill time. The waitress was friendly.

Reviewed 17 June 2013

Living in Henderson a few north of Oxford we find House of Ribeyes (no relationship to Ribeyes Steakhouse) is the best steak in the area. Great place for a large gathering as I've been to two birthday dinners with 25 and 50 people.

Reviewed 10 June 2013

Loved the charm and welcoming attitude of the entire staff. This is not one of those big fancy steak houses, but the quality of each steak served at our table rivaled anything the big boy can produce! We'll be back on our next visit to Oxford!!

Reviewed 23 April 2013

Sorry, I live here and try to get excited about Oxford, food and otherwise> Another mediocre town for the uptight and penny pincher traveler.
This rstaurant is open only when the cook is awake apparantly-erraric hours, or they couldn't cathch the cow for dinner!
This town has a long way to go before good ratings, But Hill-Billy South thinking apparantly goes a long way. Apparantly a LOT of Southern boys refuse to dress up and let loose the wallet to take their wives to good restaurants.
In the meantime-get rid of these first!

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Having heard a lot of good things about this place, I decided to try it out. Ordered steak medium well, it came back burned on top, and well done in the middle. I showed it to waitress, and she replied she could not eat steaks like that either. So, in essence, I paid over $40.00 for a baked potato and salad, and had to leave the steak on the plate. Never once was I offered a new steak, or to see manager.

1  Thank brent c