“One of my favorite restaurants”
Review of Sopper's

Sopper's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I've eaten here a couple of dozen times and have tried just about everything on the menu and have never been disappointed or had a bad experience. Sometimes the wait has been long but the wait never affected how my food tasted. The menu is varied and eclectic, but the food is consistent from visit to visit.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

around town; the dinner menu is quite varied; I had salmon and the hubby had pork chops; both were very good, and the service was fine; the food was very reasonably priced and there was a short wait when we went at 6pm

Reviewed 15 August 2013 via mobile

Due to the favorable reviews, we decided to eat here. Absolutely delicious even to the homemade Greek salad dressing. Don't leave without some strawberry cake. Katie was our waitress & she was awesome. This little place was a treasure find.

Reviewed 27 July 2013 via mobile

This is one of my favorite restaurants. I have eaten here numerous times and have never been disappointed with the food or the service. Save room for the strawberry cake it is delicious!

Reviewed 9 July 2013

We were both in a salad mood and had the Greek salad and the Cajun chicken salad. Service was good and the food was quite good.