“Pizza and Salad”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 8 October 2013

They deliver to Pilot Knob Inn. Bad cell phone connection so they did not understand our full order. Ended up with a vegetarian pizza and Greek salad. Both delicious with quick delivery considering the remote location.

1  Thank wolfchi

Reviewed 14 August 2013

New York style brought to Pilot Mountain... Everything you eat is delicious.. You can't go wrong.. Downtown Pilot.. Take out, delivery, or dine in..Lasagna is extremely delicious.

1  Thank mamboman38
Reviewed 9 August 2013

My first visit did not go the best. Our waitress seemed to be new with little knowledge of menu when we asked a few questions since it was our first time. Also the menu did not say if something came with a salad or bread when it did, which is why we asked the questions. There was not many customers when we were there yet it was almost like we did not exist. the waitress only asked once if we needed a drink refill. There was several times where we had to take our cups to the counter to get her to refill them, and once there was no waitresses around so we had to refill them ourselves. The reason we were getting so much drinks is because it was hot out and we were eating hot wings. Our hot wings were not the best I have tasted from a pizza restaurant. They were very soggy. I did order a salad which was GREAT!!!! I LOVED the salad. Our pizza was good and hot but it was a little burnt on the bottom in a few spots. Our waitress also placed the order twice by mistake but that can happen. I would probably return there and give them a second chance. Yes they do support the community in many ways. I believe with some more training to the waitresses on the menu and more customer service the restaurant would do alot better.

1  Thank Andrea L
Reviewed 27 July 2013 via mobile

Finally a restaurant that delivers to Pilot Mountain residents. I have tried pizza, Stromboli, and ziti and everything is great! Generous portions for a great price!

Reviewed 7 July 2013

We were in Pilot Mountain for the car show Saturday. We had a salad and Mezzy’s Mess which is a specialty pizza
with - Pepperoni, Sausage, Meatball, Bacon, Mushroom, Onions, and Green peppers. We eliminated the onions and green pepper. This was the best meat lover's pizza I've ever had. It's New York style, thin crust, and the toppings were loaded on. Can't wait to go back next month.

The atmosphere is very relaxed and family friendly. If you are traveling to Pilot Mountain I would definitely recommend this restaurant over the "Cracker Barrel" type restaurants.

They are very busy when the car show is in town. The girls were all very polite to the customers, even the ones who were complaining. It was very hot and because of how many times the door was opened and closed the A/C could not keep up. A couple of customers complained. The girls kept their cool. I mean really, the customers were just sitting there. The girls were running around waiting on people and they had to be REALLY hot.

This will be our choice of restaurants from now on when we go to Pilot Mountain.