“Don't Go on Weekday Mornings But it does have a Nice Buffet”

Cousin Gary's Family
Reviewed 17 September 2012

I loved this place when i started goin here iv been going here for almost 6 years. I have progressively stoped going into eat breakfest in the morning becasue the waitress that started to work or takeover whatever she does. She is mean she is Hateful she yells at her ther Employees. I have even see customers walk out and leave becasue she didn't wait on them. she makes all the other waitress do her stuff all she does is sit at the back booth and when tables leave she walks over and gras the tips and puts them in her pocket. After all that is said when i figured out she doesn't work at night i started to go back in with my Family we all love it the Waitress are very nice will help you with whatever you would need. The cooks are great the Cheese Burgers are Amazing. The Breakfest Bar on Tuesdays is a really good thing to my family and I Love it. After all this i would recommend this Place to anyone that is passing though in the afternoon. Great for Family and their is this Stuff called FatBack it is a must try!

2  Thank Doug J

Reviewed 22 June 2012

Over the years I have eaten several times at this restaurant and one thing is very apparent. If you are not a regular, you will have a hard time getting served. The food is not bad most of the time. They have a decent breakfast buffet and sometimes the lunch is good.

Several examples of their service are:
My mother and I went there for breakfast. She ordered from the menu and her order included toast or biscuits. The waitress brought neither and when asked once again, she still didn't bother. MY mom never got her bread.

Another time, my husband and I went for the breakfast buffet. They put us in the back room since it was non -smoking, which was not a problem but we had to get our own coffee refills since the waitress never came back except to give us a bill.

The thing that made me sure I'd not eat there anymore was what happened when I went one day for lunch. I walked in and the sign said 'seat yourself.' The place was a bit full but there was one empty table in the main room and I sat down. A waitress came flying over and told me "Get up! You can't sit there. That's ______'s table." She spoke in a rude way and did not offer to help me find a table so I left.

I won't be going back.

1  Thank Susan W
Reviewed 12 June 2012

one word..... disgusting!.......place should be shut down.

1  Thank lisa s
Reviewed 31 May 2012

Food was fresh and flavorful though it is a small buffet. We would visit again if in the area.

Reviewed 13 January 2012

Food is always fresh and good. I usually get the buffet, which has different items daily. Not a mile long buffet but has great country cooking. Friday they always have fish on the buffet and it is AMAZING! Never been for breakfast but have heard that it is amazing as well! Staff from our church camp nearby get up early enough to go there for breakfast before they have to be "on duty" for breakfast at the camp!