“Sunday nite meal” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Aunt Beas

Aunt Beas
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Hartwell, Georgia
“Sunday nite meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013

Very good local fast food with extras: soups, dipped ice cream,and BBQ. Nice crowd after church on Sunday night.

Visited September 2013

San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Just regular food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2013

Went for the pork chop sandwich but they did not have them. Got a dry chicken breast with fries and hush puppies. It was just okay. My daughter got a BBQ pork sandwich and she said it was good. Looks like most people go for the BBQ. The sweet tea was some of the best we have had.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Pilot Mountain, North Carolina
“Very Good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013

Ate there many times... Dine in and out...One place you do not have to check your drive-thru order before you drive off... Friendly wait staff...Not fixed til you order so its not sitting around waiting to be served so it takes a little longer to get your food but its fixed fresh...

• Visited August 2013
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Not impressed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2013

I was taking my father to Pilot Mountain for father's day and had planned to stop at the Subway to grab some breakfast but they hadn't opened yet. I noticed Aunt Beas across the street and thought that it would be a great alternative. I've never been before but thought it would be neat.

We walked in and the place was clean and bright and looked like it would be a great homestyle diner. My father ordered a tenderloin biscuit and I had a ham and cheese omelet with toast. We both ordered coffee. I had a bad feeling about the food when our order was up before we had even finished filling our coffee cups. My father was neither pleased nor displeased with his biscuit. My "omelet" was greasy, bland, and was the furthest thing from fresh I could imagine. The egg part was thin and crape like and felt like something you would pull out of the freezer from Sam's club and nuke. The ham was thin sliced deli lunch meat and the cheese was like nacho cheese. I will say it was hot but I felt the best part of the meal was the coffee. It was hot and flavorful.

Also the food is served on Styrofoam which bothered me. If you're going to go that route then I would prefer paper plates that are biodegradable.

All in all, not impressed and wont be back.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Jasper, Alabama
“Good Breakfast!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

We had breakfast here, it was a nice little place to eat. The food was good, they had real bacon, not that skinny little stuff.

Visited May 2013