“Friendly service and good food”
Review of Aunt Beas

Aunt Beas
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Staff was friendly and helpful with suggestions to try. The place was packed. My husband loves BBQ, so that was the choice of the evening. We both had the large plate with BBQ, slaw, fries and hush puppies, we actually could have split one plate. The meat was tender and not dry, suces were good. Everyone there seemed to be enjoying their meal.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

My husband n I along wuth our family decided to go to your location in pilot mtn. Nc for father's day and we was greeted by a lil girl with a huge attitude! She couldnt take the effort or time to listen to any of our orders n had to repeat our orders more than twice to her and then she proceeded to still get them wrong and then when we go back up to get the right stuff she decided to sit there and talk about my husband right their infront of him.... and it didnt end there her n a couple of the employees then decided to sit at a booth across from our table and talk and stare a whole into our table... I work in the customer service industry and I know what it expected of u by customers n this was very un professional n unpleasant.... we will not b going back!!!

1  Thank notsatisfied3
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Stopped in here for something cold. They had very interesting ice creams (never heard of several). Friendly staff gave free ice water and recommended a great ice cream!

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Aunt Beas has a nice menu, with quick service and friendly employees. Order breakfast from the menu anytime. Lots of sandwich choices, and ice cream with a local flair.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

The food is poor quality, it's too expensive (15$ for 2 cups of bbq, really?) and the servers all have terrible attitudes. I have given this place multiple chances, and it gets worse every time I go there.