We spent four nights at Pinehurst over the 4th of July and found it to be one of the best resorts in the Country. We've stayed at Pebble Beach, The Greenbrier, Boca Raton and others and found Pinehurst to be right up there with them all. All the staff were very highly efficient and knowledgeable, but not stuffy at all. They really made us feel welcome and at home. We were originally booked for two nights but extended to four. We didn't go for golf but ended up playing a round on #6 since we were there longer. Very nice top shelf course. The food was wonderful at all four restaurants, especially The Carolina.
We will definitely be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Some say you can feel the spirit of Pinehurst as you turn onto Carolina Vista, the tree-lined avenue that leads to the Carolina hotel. This majestic century-old hotel with its signature copper cupola and sweeping verandas make you feel as though you’ve stepped back in time to an era when elegance defined grand hotels and resorts. Dubbed the “Queen of the South,” the Carolina has 274 Four-Diamond guest rooms including suites.Pinehurst Resort features nine golf courses, an award-winning Spa, a charming village, tennis, beach club and other amenities including an active Kids Club. Kids 12 and under stay and play golf free when staying in the same room as the parents. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Carolina - Pinehurst Hotel Pinehurst
- Pinehurst Hotel And Country
- Pinehurst Resort And Country