If you want to feel like you're part of history in an historic hotel, you need to stay here. Yes the hotel is older but they have freshened up the rooms and the campus is truly gorgeous. The service - from the bellman, the housekeeping staff, to the resort services desk are the best I have ever experienced and I have been all the world. Breakfast buffet it just straight up yummy and extensive but it's the small things that we loved. Expansive patios with rockers, checkerboard and chess tables, game room, huge putting green and grass areas for kids. Just a perfect family and adult set up. We had a few issues with our room but once we spoke to the management staff it was rectified without incident. Our family will be staying every year for the US Kids Golf World Championship for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Some say you can feel the spirit of Pinehurst as you turn onto Carolina Vista, the tree-lined avenue that leads to the Carolina hotel. This majestic century-old hotel with its signature copper cupola and sweeping verandas make you feel as though you’ve stepped back in time to an era when elegance defined grand hotels and resorts. Dubbed the “Queen of the South,” the Carolina has 274 Four-Diamond guest rooms including suites.Pinehurst Resort features nine golf courses, an award-winning Spa, a charming village, tennis, beach club and other amenities including an active Kids Club. Kids 12 and under stay and play golf free when staying in the same room as the parents. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers so you can book your The Carolina Hotel - Pinehurst Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Carolina - Pinehurst Hotel Pinehurst
- Pinehurst Hotel And Country
- Pinehurst Resort And Country