Homewood Suites by Hilton Olmsted Village (near Pinehurst)
SpringHill Suites Pinehurst Southern Pines(Pinehurst)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$123
TownePlace Suites
Pine Crest Inn(Pinehurst)
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsgolf tripgreat hotelharris teetertwo bedroom suitehome away from homeevening receptionliving areasouthern pinesfull kitchena great stayfree breakfastwould definitely stay here againoutdoor poolcomfortable bedsbusiness tripstaff was very friendlywaffles
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed for 10 nights here at Homewood Suites in Pinehurst and cannot fault the place in the slightest.
Staff were incredibly friendly upon check-in, throughout our stay and on check-out.
The hotel is wonderfully comfortable, especially the sofas downstairs and the eating and bar area. The colour scheme is very warm and homely and just wonderful!
The rooms are brilliant, with cooking facilities available, a sitting room area with a big, HD television. The beds are the most comfortable beds I have come across in a longtime! Incredibly clean, and also excellent bathroom facilities.
The hotel provide a list of local activities, and activities in the hotel, such as movie nights and sundae nights - which are both very fun and enjoyable.
There is plenty of parking - so don't be afraid of losing a spot! The location is great - nestled in Taylortown amongst the pines, close to Lowe's food store and various other amenities in Olmsted Village complex. They also provide a free shuttle service to any of the courses or the village which is very useful.
I am not a pool person myself, but I thoroughly enjoyed relaxing by the pool here at the hotel. I really did. The loungers and tables they have are great to bask in the sun and relax. The fact that it is an outdoor pool area is great too - seeing the pines and nature around outside the pool area gates is lovely.
We had a wonderful, relaxing time staying here, we had everything we needed for the 10 days. You could live there for 10 years!

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank elenabyrne
CLAIRE B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Olmsted Village (near Pinehurst), responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2014

Wow.

I can't say I've read too many reviews like yours; it's very humbling to read a guest write such a glowing & detailed review that raves about their experience with us. I'm not quite sure what else I can add to your points but my sincere thanks for taking the time and the effort to write this for us to help show others who read Tripadvisor and are not familar with our property see what kind of service and quality we provide here. I've already taken your review and shown it to the staff to let them know what it is our guest that their hard work is being noticed and appreciated by our guests.

We hope that we continue to meet your standards the next time you stay with us!

Reviewed 24 August 2014

Very nice hotel with comfortable suite rooms. Location is convenient. Staff was friendly and helpful. My wife and I were there to play golf, and it proved to be an excellent choice - convenient to village of Pinehurst and all golf courses.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Thomas Y

Thanks for the review!

We're happy you and your wife enjoyed yourselves during your stay. One of the many reasons guests love is us that our location is prime selection for when you want to be close to all of the major courses. Not to mention many of our guests also use our complimentary shuttle service to help them travel around to those courses, so they really don't have to worry about a thing while they're here.

We hope to have you back with us again soon!

Reviewed 19 August 2014

What an accommodating hotel! Upon arrival, we were greeted warmly and provided information specifically for our group of 24. The lounge area is perfect for "after golf" gatherings. Breakfast was good and the choices were excellent and the evening food was perfect so it wasn't necessary to go out every evening. Most importantly, our fur babies were happily received!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Denise P

Thank you for the review!

We're constantly striving to ensure that our groups have a enjoyable time with us, so we're making every effort to make groups, such as yours, as welcome as possible; from the signs, to our reception on weeknights, to our affordable pet fees. It's just small things like this that we know our guests appreciate, and knowing this, it's worth every effort that we do for you.

We hope to have you and your group back with us again soon!

Reviewed 17 August 2014

I have stayed at the Homewood Suites in Pinehurst, NC many times. I have tried other hotels in this area since I travel here on business quite frequently. This is by far my favorite, considering location, price, cleanliness and quality of service. I also love that the rooms are very quiet, affording me a good night's sleep.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ann G

Thanks for the review!

It's truly a pleasure to hear that you have chosen us as your go-to hotel for the area. There are, indeed, many nice places around the area, but we work very hard to pursue excellence here, and it's always rewarding to hear that it's been achieved with our repeat guests. It also seems that many of our fellow guests agree with you, considering that we're #1 on Tripadvisor right now! We're thrilled we've been #1 for so long, and we're going to keep doing our best to make sure it's kept.

We look forward to having you back with us again!

Reviewed 16 August 2014

The check in staff was very rude, not once but twice. Toilet on one of the bathrooms needed to be plunged after each use. Second bathroom had grim around the base of the tub. Overall poor stay, disappointing for a Hilton property.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Edward P
CLAIRE B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Olmsted Village (near Pinehurst), responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Thank you for your honest feedback.

We appreciate comments from all of our guests, whether good or bad, in order to better assess our strengths and weakness to help provide our guests with the best stay possible, no matter if it’s their first time or their 100th time staying with us.

The issues that were experienced during your stay do not meet the award winning level of service and accommodations that our team strives to provide each of our guest. Please accept our sincerest apologies for this experience and rest assured that we will look into this matter.

I will contact you in private to resolve and further discuss the details of your stay.