“Excellent Cinnamon Rolls!!!!!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Pineola
More attraction details
Owner description: Sit in a rocking chair and listen to tales of local folklore while you shop in this old-time country store, which features a wide variety of items from groceries and quilts to clothes and gifts.
Stuart, Va
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Excellent Cinnamon Rolls!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2014

The cinnamon rolls are the best! We stopped on a road trip and had a wonderful meal. My husband hasn't stopped talking about the cinnamon rolls. This will be the 3 order that has been shipped to me. What wonderful service and also so accommodating. If you are in the area, or not well worth the drive, stop by and enjoy.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank pstevens08

Port Orange, Florida, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Just perfect sandwich & soup after running a half marathon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2013

I came here hungry and left very happy! My friend and I stumbled into this store/cafe shortly after running a race nearby. We were sweaty, smelly and starving! We ordered 2 smoked chicken sandwiches, 2 soups and 2 ice teas and all were fantastic! I'd like to thank the lady who was working there that day, since we totally short changed you $3.00, and you graciously accepted our soggy $20 bill from our sock and told us to take the food even though we didn't have enough. lol. We appreciated that gesture immensely!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Ashley P
Texas
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Please read the review for why I gave this a poor rating.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2013

This place should NOT be listed under attractions. We came here as an attraction, thinking it was a cute little country shop. Honestly, it's not. This is a cafe. They appear to have decent food, but we had just eaten! Please, TripAdvisor, remove this cafe from the attractions listing. We felt very out of place walking into this restaurant. We wound up ordering a Peach Nehi because of the mixup. BTW, there is an adorable tiger kitty who loves to be scritched and hangs out under the patio awning.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Hansfamily
Coconut711
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Don't pass it by!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2013

Fantastic food, super friendly staff, extremely clean and welcoming!! They make you feel like a next door neighbor that you've known for years. Near Grandfather Mountain, The Blue Ridge Parkway and several Ski resorts. Oh, did I mention that the food is fantastic! :) If you're in the area definitely stop at Christa's Country Corner!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Coconut711
Stuart, Va
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Hidden Gem!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2013

My husband was on a little road trip in August and came across Krista's. We had the best lunch and actually best food on the whole trip. Her cinnamon buns are the worlds best. The staff was friendly and wonderful. My husband has repeated it would be worth driving all the way back down there just for a cinnamon roll. I was stuck on what to add to my husband's Christmas presents. I called Christa's and she overnighted them for me. I have heard him brag on those cinnamon rolls since. He has really shared but he said that was the best gift he received this year. Thank you Christa for your wonderful servicea and cooking. We will be back.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank pstevens08

Been to Christa's Country Corner? Share your experiences!