“Great Little Joint”
Review of Dive N

Dive N
Ranked #3 of 68 Restaurants in Pineville
Cuisines: American
Description: Has been open for over 2 years....Mon - Sat: 7:00 am-4pm Breakfast / Lunch The Dive N : 704-889-DIVE (3483)
Reviewed 14 June 2014

If you're just looking for a great place to get a good messy burger, look no further. Though not very bug, service is quick and food is yummy!

There are newer reviews for Dive N

Reviewed 8 January 2014

We have visited this establishment about three time in the last couple of months and we have not been disappointed . From the burgers to the specialty sandwich's we not disappointed . Don't hesitate to check them out you won't be disappointed .

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Nothing fancy here. Just decent food at a reasonable price and a great staff to take care of you. Great burgers and their sweet potatoe fries are a must try. My favorite lunch place when I visit the Charlotte area. It gets busy at lunch so get there early.

1  Thank uihwki
Reviewed 27 September 2013 via mobile

Me and my co workers are here at least once a week!! Great burgers!! Some of the best in town! Try the sweet potato fries too!! Good breakfast-- fried bologna sandwich is awesome! And lots of sweet tea too !!

Reviewed 26 May 2013

One of my favorite things is when I find a small local business that I can support wholeheartedly!! Had lunch with 10 of my favorite people yesterday at The Dive-N in Pineville and I can't recommend it enough! The food is delicious, there is really something on the menu for everyone, and the people that work there couldn't be nicer. One of our group lost her phone into the deepest part of a corner booths' cushions and the entire staff and owners could not have been more gracious about it. They spent an hour helping us get the iphone out of the booth - moving all the tables and the booth, lifting the booth up, squeezing behind it, and more. If you are looking for a great place for breakfast or lunch, please check this place out - corner of Lancaster Highway and 51.