“Great Stay!”

Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Pineville
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Pineville
Reviewed 23 November 2013

My husband and I were in town for the Panthers/Patriots MNF game and stayed at this hotel. We were pleasantly surprised when we entered our king suite! It was really a suite not just a room with a couch stuck in a corner and included a microwave, refrigerator, and 2 TVs. The seating area is very spacious and I appreciated that the king bed was separated from the seating area with a door. The staff was very professional and helpful and provided instructions for us to the Lynx station so we could ride the train into town for the game. Breakfast gets a B. The cook didn't sauté the vegetables in the western omelette so I left the majority of that on my plate. There is an additional cost of 9.95 for breakfast. The room was clean, the whirlpool bath relaxing, the Keurig coffee maker was a nice touch, and I would stay at this hotel again. Hope you enjoy your stay as well.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 10 November 2013

Never had a complaint at this hotel. Best staff I have ever run across. (Also best breakfast around. Well, ok, I guess they could do a little better with their orange juice selection, but that is all I could come up with that was even slightly negative.)

1  Thank Lloyd M
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Nice hotel, good internet speed, good rooms, great service. Good hotel for business trips located near to a mall. Cleanliness is excellent. For sure I can come back to this hotel and I fully recommend it. Great Hilton Experience.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Borrego U
Reviewed 31 October 2013

The location is good for many amenities. The hotel is clean and well kept. The staff is friendly and the service is quite good. We were there for a lacrosse tournament. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Thomas P
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I would recommend this hotel to every and any one. the staff are very friendly and helpful. The make you feel like visiting family. Morning breakfast is very good and a great verity. The room service is quick and courteous. The food and servers are some of the best around. Every one makes it a point to acknowledge you. I would highly recommend this facility to anyone staying in the area.

1  Thank Russell D
Reviewed 27 October 2013

The lobby has been nicely updated and looks so warm and inviting! After a long drive for this business trip, I was looking forward to decompressing and getting ready for my early a.m. meeting. I used Honors Points for this stay. Upon check-in, my room key did not work. I waited for 20+ minutes in front of the room for someone to come let me in. THEN after I left the hotel for dinner, the room card did not work again! I waited an ADDITIONAL 20+ minutes to be let in a second time! And the service staff seemed irritated at me for asking to be let in! I was disappointed in the service and am not sure if it's because I used Honors Points and did not pay with my CC?

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Our stay at the Hilton Garden Inn in Pineville North Carlolina was fantastic. I would strongly recommend you stay here. The service was exceptional and in particular two of their lovely staff Sarah and Sandra.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pineville
Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Pineville
The Ballantyne, Charlotte
The Ballantyne, Charlotte
#7 of 178 in Charlotte
Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlotte Ballantyne Area

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Pineville? Share your experiences!