Air conditioner too loud, locked out of my room 4 times in 12 days. on the plus side, front staff was accomodating and tried to make experience better by buying me wine to ease my complaints. Food was very good. Nice outside seating near bar, seemed a very social place. Peeling wall paper in bathrooms and a toilet that did not work on arrival put my experience off on the wrong foot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Pineville hotel is only 10 minutes from Uptown and the Charlotte-Douglas Airport. Family friendly deluxe accommodations with special amenities including complimentary high-speed internet access, in-room hospitality center with a microwave, refrigerator and coffeemaker, two dual line phones with voicemail and data ports, large work desk, ergonomic chairs, indoor and outdoor swimming pool, whirlpool, fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment and a 24-hour complimentary business center with secure PrinterOn printing. The Great American Grill®, serves freshly prepared breakfasts. The Pavilion Pantry® has a selection of refrigerated, frozen and microwaveable packaged items perfect for in-room preparation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Pineville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Pineville Hotel Pineville
- Hilton Garden Inn Pineville
- Hilton Pineville