I can't believe a hotel has only feather pillows on a king-size bed. I HATE feather pillows and haven't slept on one in many years. I'm a side-sleeper, so I need a medium-to-firm foam pillow to comfortably support my head. Feather pillows are completely useless, and the instant you put any pressure on them, they collapse completely. And the comforter on the bed was FAR too heavy. Had the room been frigid, maybe it would be appropriately matched. Again, FAR too heavy, and therefore, useless.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Pineville hotel is only 10 minutes from Uptown and the Charlotte-Douglas Airport. Family friendly deluxe accommodations with special amenities including complimentary high-speed internet access, in-room hospitality center with a microwave, refrigerator and coffeemaker, two dual line phones with voicemail and data ports, large work desk, ergonomic chairs, indoor and outdoor swimming pool, whirlpool, fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment and a 24-hour complimentary business center with secure PrinterOn printing. The Great American Grill®, serves freshly prepared breakfasts. The Pavilion Pantry® has a selection of refrigerated, frozen and microwaveable packaged items perfect for in-room preparation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Pineville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Pineville Hotel Pineville
- Hilton Garden Inn Pineville
- Hilton Pineville