“Company Business Travelers”

Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Pineville
Fort Mill, South Carolina
“Company Business Travelers”
Reviewed 31 July 2012

I have had the pleasure of working with the Four Points Sheraton and our sales manager, Paige Welch for the last several years. The property is excellent and anytime we have needed anything, Paige and her group have always been able to accomodate us and help when it was most needed.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
tammy_hayes, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte - Pineville, responded to this review, 7 August 2012
Hi Sandy and THANK YOU for writing a review on Tripadviosr! The Four Points by Sheraton appreciates your kind comments regarding our Sales department and Paige Welch! Paige and her team are dedicated to making themselves accessable to our guest at all times and providing them the service they deserve. Please let us know if there is anything Paige, her staff or the hotel can do to make things easier for you and we appreciate the business!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Lutz, Florida
Reviewed 26 July 2012

Traveling on business in the area for a few days. I thought the rooms were great, nice little bar in the lobby with draft beer! Room was nice with a micro fridge and plenty of space in the king size to hang out on the sofa andn lounge!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
Hi and THANK YOU for your nice review of our hotel! We always welcome feedback, both positive and any negative that a guest might have. The Four Points by Sheraton staff appreciates your kind comments about the rooms and our bar. I welcome you, next time you are staying with us, to come meet me in Spinners Bar and Grille and have a drink on me! I enjoy being able to meet our guest and to be able to put a face with the kind comments. If you should have any additional comments, any concerns or just want to make another reservation please feel free to contact me directly at tammy.hayes@fourpointspineville.com or at 704-540-8500 and I will be glad to assist you. Until we meet in the future, have a wonderful day!
Coconut Creek, Florida
Reviewed 9 July 2012

My family and I are traveling from FL to Oh and we did not make a reservation as unsure when or where we would stop. This choice was one we would make again.

The rooms are HUGE and spacious. Everyone was comfortable and had a great, restful night. The staff was extremely courteous and helpful. The in room fridge was nice and cold and a good size. The shower was clean and water was warm and a decent water pressure.

The breakfast buffet is well worth the $5. There is a lot of food available and all of it was good.

There were only a couple of minor issues. My son went to plug in his laptop and found 2 empty beer bottles and 1 unopened beer. There was mold growing in one of the bottles so unclear now this could have been missed when cleaning the room. I turned them over to the front desk who advised a manager would be contacting me. No manager has yet to contact me.

The other issue is not so much the hotel, but the department that handles their reservations. I used GPS on my iPhone to locate a hotel and this hotel comes up as just Four Points by Sheraton - Charlotte. When I called to book the rooms, I told them where I was. Nothing was ever said that this hotel had any different name. The hotel was hard to find due to trees and bushes blocking the sign. I called the hotel to find out where they were and was told I was looking for the one in Pineville. GPS and yellow pages lists this Four Points as Charlotte but provides the number for the Four Points near downtown Charlotte, nowhere near this location. My reservation had been made (just an hour prior) for the hotel. At first, reservations told me I could not transfer and I was going to be charged $160 for the cancellation. I demanded a supervisor and eventually they cancelled with no penalty to me and made accommodations for the hotel I had intended.

Overall the hotel itself was great and we would stay there again.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Dear SPhelps31 - thank you for choosing the Four Points by Sheraton to accommodate your lodging needs while in town and thank you for taking the time to write a review. First I would like to thank you for your kind words about our rooms and our staff, it is greatly appreciated! Secondly I would like to take this oppurtunity to apologize for the issue you had with the beer bottles being left in your room - of course this is unexcuseable and completely NOT the way we like to conduct our hotel. I also apologize for a manager not contacting you, I am not sure where this information failed to be relayed however I will definately look into this matter further and correct the procedure for issues such as this. We value our guests and when one of our guest is waiting to talk to a manager it is our policy that a manager get in touch with that guest immediately and again I apologize for this not happening. I would very much like to be able to show you that we do indeed care - please if you have a moment if you could contact me either by email at tammy.hayes@fourpointspineviile.com or by phone at 704-540-8500 so that I may be able to go further into this I would appreciate it. I look forward to hearing from you, thank you for your time and we certainly look forward to seeing you in the future.
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed 17 June 2012

When I need a getaway trip I always stay at this hotel. It is located near Carolina Place mall and lots of restaurants. Its tucked away off the main road. I call it my hidden gem!! The staff is always courteous and helpful. The rooms are spacious and emaculate. I love this hotel...

• Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Shanic948
, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte - Pineville, responded to this review, 4 July 2012
Hi and Thank You for first of all staying with the Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte Pineville while visiting this area and second, for your kind words!! The staff and myself greatly appreciate your kindness and we like to think of our guest as "our little gems"!!! Here at the Four Points by Sheraton our main goal is to make sure each and every guest leave completely satisfied and it is very gratifing for us to see when this is accommplished. Please feel free to reach out to me at anytime should you have any additional comments or concerns. You can reach me at tammy.hayes@fourpointspineville.com or email me and I will gladly assist you with future reservations. Hope you have a great day and a wonderful July 4th holiday!!
Reviewed 3 June 2012

The staff was great but the amenities are sadly lacking. The rooms are plain and average. No breakfast included although it is only 5 bucks. The smoking area is an ashtray in the parking lot. If the rate was $55 a night I would say it was good value.

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank masettisc
tammy_hayes, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte - Pineville, responded to this review, 7 June 2012
Hi and Thank you for choosing to stay at the Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte/Pineville. First I would like to thank you for the kind words about the staff. I see where you state our amenities are lacking and I would very much like to know if you could possibly email me so that I can go into further communications with you. While I value your time I also value your opinion and I most certainly want t to make sure that other guest don't leave here as an unsatisfied guest and I would love the opportunity to provide you with the service and amenities that our guest deserve. My email is tammy.hayes@fourpointspineville.com and I very much look forward to hearing from you and to be able to welcome you back!!
Gainesville, Florida
Reviewed 25 May 2012

What an awesome hotel! I am a Lifetime Platinum with Starwood and 3.5 million milier with Delta and was enormously impressed with this Four Point Sheraton. The holel looks brand new. Everything was perfect from start to finish. Front desk personnel outstanding and friendly. Maids were happy and helpful. Those serving breakfast from cook to waitress great. I was so impressed I called the manager to let her know my feelings. I asked her why this hotel was so different from the ones I had stayed at before. She said "we are a big family, most of us have been here working together for almost ten years. The owners are local and treat us as family with great dignity. Wow! You could feel it in the air. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!

Room Tip: End room suites. I stayed in room 500.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Robert W
tammy_hayes, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte - Pineville, responded to this review, 30 May 2012
Hi and Thank you for choosing to stay at the Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte Pineville and for taking the time to write such a wonderful survey!! The Four Points greatly appreciates it and we appreciate YOU!! We do like to think of each other as family and we think of our guest that way as well, after all this is your home away from home. Please know that your comments will be shared and appreciated by everyone and we certainly look forward to your return visit. Please feel free to contact me at any point if you have any additional comments, questions or concerns and again Thank you for your visit and Thank you for being a Lifetime Platinum SPG member.
Raleigh
Reviewed 28 April 2012

After a tough day of work and travel I was lucky enough to find this hotel only because it was close to my store I was visiting and had a laundry room so I could get cleaned up from a miserable day. I was happy to pay the standard rate and when the guy at the front desk heard my story he was kind enough to upgrade me into a nicer suite. The previous night I stayed at another brand hotel for $10 less and it was horrible. The staff here was so nice and all the regular guests were greeted by name as they came through the lobby and the quaint and clean little restaurant/bar area. Bed was comfortable. Free bottled water. For the money this was way beyond what I've come to expect over the years for work travel. Well done!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Clint A
Hi and Thank you for choosing the Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte Pineville to accommodate your lodging needs while in our area. We appreciate your business! I am glad to hear that we could add a little comfort to you after having a not so great day. Our motto at the Four Points is, we try to make every guest stay as honest, comfortable and uncomplicated as possible. We are happy when our guest are happy. Thank you for your kind words and we welcome your return visit. Next time you are staying with us, please feel free to reach out to me as I would like to personally welcome you back!!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pineville
Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Pineville
Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlotte Ballantyne Area
Aloft Charlotte Ballantyne
Aloft Charlotte Ballantyne
#45 of 177 in Charlotte

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte - Pineville? Share your experiences!