“So much food!”

Buca di Beppo
Ranked #2 of 68 Restaurants in Pineville
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Pineville Matthews Road/Rt 51 and 485
Transit: CAT bus stop at Caroline Place Mall.
South Carolina
“So much food!”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We had a wonderful dinner of salad, penne san remo, and good ol spaghetti and meatballs. Everything was delicious. On you way through the "kitchen tour" take a second to read the sign on the left hand side.....so funny! I want one for my home kitchen!

Visited April 2014

Exeter, New Hampshire
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

In town on business and needed a late dinner.
Figured I was taking a chance on an Italian rest in NC.
I was very pleased...I'm still very pleased 3 days later.
Hopefully I'll have a chance to come back.

Marlton, New Jersey
“Unexpected surprise - Pineville, N.C.'s hidden gem”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

We originally headed to Olive Garden for lunch while visiting the Charlotte, NC area. After finding that Olive Garden uses latex gloves during food preparation, we had to change our plans due to a latex allergy one our family members have. We called Buca and were assured they were latex free.

What a great experience we had. From the friendly staff to the perfectly prepared food. Although not widely publicized, Olive Gardens food is "heat and eat", meaning your chef uses a microwave oven. Buca food was freshly prepared, served hot and cooked perfectly! The prices were inline with competitor chain prices but the quality was miles ahead.

The restaurant was clean and decorated in that vintage style Italian home feel. Being a Brooklyn born Italian, I have been in many Italian houses and trust me, they have the décor correct.

This is not meant to beat up Olive Garden, or compare Buca to a family owned Bensonhurst or Bay Ridge Brooklyn Italian restaurant, but to give heads up for meal options when traveling.

I normally would not rave about a chain restaurant, but this location deserves to be recognized.

• Visited April 2014
Charlotte,NC
“What happened???”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I've eaten here at Buca once or twice the past few years & I really enjoyed the the food. So when I dined here the other day I was kind of excited. It was 5 of us & we shared our food with one another. I had the fettuccine alfredo with chicken. The food did not have any flavor what so ever!! The chicken wasn't seasoned & the alfredo sauce tasted as bland as ragu. I was totally disapointed. The cheese manicotti was the only dish that tasted good. The shrimp alfredo was just as bad as the chicken. The spaghetti marinara & baked ziti was bad as well.

• Visited March 2014
bucalove, Guest Relations Manager at Buca di Beppo, responded to this review, 28 March 2014
Please accept our apologies for your experience. We have forwarded the information to management and would love to have someone reach out to you. Could you email us your contact information to mamacares@bucainc.com? Please make sure to include the date and location of your complaint in your e-mail. We always appreciate opportunities to better serve our guests. Thank you.
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great Casual Dinner”
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

Had a great casual dinner with friends, all dishes are ala carte and meant to share. We started with a mixed salad which was ok, but everyone loved the seafood trio and cheesy garlic bread is excellent. Chicken Parm is always my favorite and enjoyed Prosciutto stuffed chicken as well. Seafood lovers in the group enjoyed the linguine and clams in red sauce. Never make it to dessert. Fun and friendly atmosphere. Expect it to be a bit loud with many groups and families having fun. Make reservations in advance or expect a wait as they are always busy. Great fun and food.

Visited March 2014