“Staff always mix up tabs and credit cards”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #25 of 68 Restaurants in Pineville
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Business friends eating out during week need separate tabs. I have been there 3 times recently and every time I get the tab back with my card charges on the other guests card. Luckily we eat about the same cost of food, but what if I only had soup and salad and the other person had a full course meal with drinks? Starr needs to be more careful.

There are newer reviews for Olive Garden

Reviewed 25 March 2014

I went for 2 times with my friend Carlos. last time for his 90 birthday.We order small dishes and sup, they are acceptable, not great. Service is friendly, place to go once every few months.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Good service. Shawn has story after story. He recited two original poems. I think he has a lot more inside him. Unforgettable.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

We have eaten at many different Olive Gardens over the years and around the country, including many times at this one in Pineville. The experience is generally pretty consistent with reliable food and service that is usually good to very good. The service we had for Saturday lunch from Sharon was the best service I have ever experienced in an Olive Garden. She took outstanding care of us, was very accommodating to my son's requests and love of cheese, was friendly, efficient, and professional. Our food was good and as expected. The all you can eat soup and salad combo is a particularly good value. The soups were all quite good and did not seem overly salted. The black tie mousse cake is always a nice way to finish.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

Ate here tonight and we were intially seated directly seated behind a table where throw up was being cleaned up, we asked to be moves and that was fine, our server was nice but we waited for a long time to see our waiter to ask for refills and when we finally got to ask for refills it qas another 10 mins before we got them. Overall service was slow and being seated behind a table with fresh throw up was poor management.