Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Pineville
ExtendedStay
US$66
US$172
Homewood
All reviewsfront deskcookiesroom was cleangreat hotelstayed for two nightswafflesrecommend this hotelmanager's receptionone night stayking suitecomplimentary breakfaststay there againbathroom doorstaff was friendlyyoung manfresh fruitchecking in
Reviewed 16 May 2014

The location of the hotel is wonderfully quiet. Seems to cater to business travelers, which adds to the quiet nature of the facility. Excellent restaurants nearby. Easy access to major highways. Would definitely stay there again and recommend it to others.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
maenelson, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Pineville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear CulinaryKing :

It was so great to read your review - thanks for writing it! As a business traveler it means so much that you enjoyed your stay here.

Please feel free to contact me directly if there is anything special that I can do for you on your next visit!

Reviewed 14 May 2014

My reservation was suppose to be for 21 days. After the first night, I got up at 4 am and noted a bill under the door. I went down to the front desk and asked why I had a checking out bill. The clerk said I was only registered for one night. I explained that a mistake had been made and that my stay was for 21 days. He told me that my room had been sold and I would have to move to a lesser room before I left for work. I told him this would make me late for work but he did not care. I moved into another room at 5am in the morning and was late for work the first day I was at the new job. When I got back to the hotel at 3pm, I grabbed my things, did not disturb anything in the room, and proceeded to check out. The clerk informed me that being house keeping had left for the day, he was charging me for the night whether I stayed or not and promptly charged my credit card for the night I was not staying. I took my luggage out to my car and could take no more. I went back in and demanded to speak to the manager. I asked why I was charged for a room that was only used to hold my luggage until I could check out. She reluctantly refunded my credit card. I can imagine how screwed up my company expense report is going to be to clear the charge and refund the way she did it. I am a Diamond member and live in Hampton Inns as much as my home. I have never been treated this way at a Hampton Inn or any hotel I have stayed at. I will never stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
maenelson, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Pineville, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Dear Randy C:

Thank you for your review. We are so sorry that your Travel Agent was only able to reserve your room for one night. We wish we could have built an extra king whirpool suite on top of the hotel for you and avoid all the inconveniences you encountered during your time with us. We appreciate your comments and please feel free to contact us directly if there is anything else we can do for you.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

The hotel and staff itself were fine, but the number of kids converging on the breakfast area at one time while other paying guests tried to get smething to eat and a place to sit was rediculous. I also had a lady stick her head out of her room door around 8:00 on Sunday morning complaining about the noise I was making talking to my brother in law in the hallway as he was getting ready to leave and I had not seen him in years--She complained that people if her room were tryin to sleep, but way before that I could hear people talking in the hallway and doors slamming from my room, but this is a public hotel so I don't feel she had any right to complain.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
maenelson, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Pineville, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Dear Frederic D:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor! We appreciate your feedback.

I'm so sorry that the breakfast area was crowded at the time you visited. We have an extra hostess when we are busy that can take your order and deliver a waffle or whatever you want to your table. Just let us know what we can do for you.

Again, thank you for your feedback and please let us know if there is anything else we can do for your next visit.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 24 April 2014

The room we booked was damaged by previous guest(s), we assumed. The staff bent over backward to accommodate us. They comped us for part of the stay and we ended up staying in a room we had previously stay in on a trip before. They did everything they could to make us happy. We were showed several rooms to decide on. Mae and Brandon really went the extra mile to please us. I would recommend the Pineville hotel to anyone. We have stayed there now three different times and have had a great experience every time.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Darren H:

It is so great to see you back every year! We love being your relaxing getaway hotel.

Thank you for your kind words about our service. We really appreciate it.

Please feel free to contact me if there is anything special we can do to make your next getaway weekend a special one.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

i loved the trip and the stay at your friendly hotel. I wish the pool was up and running, maybe we picked the wrong week to come. But all in all the hotel was clean, fresh, the employees were great. the customer service was excellent

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear James S:

On behalf of our entire staff, we loved reading your review on TripAdvisor!

In the hotel business the hours are long and demanding. Good service depends on good people willing to give their best at all times. It is so special when a guest takes the time to write and excellent review. We posted your review on the bulletin board and it made everyone's day!

Thank you for the feedback on the pool. We have had such warm weather this spring I wish we had opened it sooner for you! It is now freshly painted and as soon as we are inspected and approved we'll have it open.

Please feel free to contact me personally if there is anything special we can do for your next visit. We look forward to seeing you again soon!