Hampton Inn Brevard
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Key Falls Inn(Pisgah Forest)
Sunset Motel(Brevard)
  • Breakfast included
  • Fitness centre
Pisgah Inn(Waynesville)
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewstaco bellsliding rocknational forestroom was cleanquiet locationthe walmart parking lotcomplimentary breakfastfresh fruitthe blue ridge parkwayfront desk staffthe breakfast areanice staygreat place to staywould stay againbelkpisgahinns
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We had a great experience with this hotel. Definitely one of the most comfortable beds I've every slept in while traveling. The staff was very courteous and helpful. Because the property set off of the main road, the rooms were quiet and very safe. When we return, this will be the only place we'll consider staying!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonBrevard, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Brevard, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Thank you John T for staying with us! We hope you come back to Brevard soon and we get to see you again!

Reviewed 3 March 2014

This Hampton Inn is very clean, the front desk service was excellent and very friendly. The room was very attractive but basically what you would expect at the Hampton. Clean, Comfortable, functional. The Breakfast was good, the usual Hampton Inn fare, good and well stocked by friendly hotel staffers.
Hampton Inn Brevard is in a beautiful mountain location in Western North Carolina. I was very pleased with this stay, however I believe the price was $10 or $15 too high for a Hampton Inn and was told in the summer the prices went up to around $159.00 per night. Now do not get me wrong, I have stayed in a lot of Hotels and a lot of Hampton Inns, I always feel secure in knowing that at Hampton Inn I will have a clean comfortable room and usually friendly service, but regardless of location no Hampton Inn is worth $100 to $150 per night.

Room Tip: There is nothing wrong with this hotel, it far enough away from the HI way that it is very quite. Access is easy. My only complaint is the price.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank griff83147
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Hampton Inn in Brevard, NC a very comfortable place. Reasonable price, close to shopping, super clean, good breakfast and most welcoming and helpful staff. We spent many days at this Inn while building our house and never had any issues or problems.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Glad we could be your home during your building of your new home! Hope everything turned out well for your new house! Hope to see you again sometime!! Thanks for staying with us!

Reviewed 26 February 2014

What a great hotel! We were allowed to check in early (as I had to be at work). We were given a sheet of local spots of interest, and the gentleman at the front desk highlighted a few of the most popular. The room was very nice, clean and quiet. The breakfast was also very good the next day. I really liked how secluded the hotel was compared to some of the others in the area. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 February 2014

My family and I often visit my sister and her family out of state. We've tried different hotels in the area and been pleased with a few but after staying at the Hampton Inn we no longer look for other hotels when planning a trip. The rooms are always clean, the complimentary breakfast is convenient but above all, the staff is incredibly helpful. My grandmother celebrated her birthday during our last stay and when some of the staff heard about it, they left a card and balloon in the room for her while we were out. It was unexpected and made her day. I'd definitely recommend a stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family