All reviews taco bell sliding rock music festival national forest room was clean quiet location complimentary breakfast very nice place to stay yogurt the blue ridge parkway the breakfast area front desk staff would stay again easy access walmart belk pisgah
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Very nice place to stay. Rooms are big and clean. Good breakfast selection and coffee was kept available. Very close to a Tanger Outlet mall which my wife liked very much. Actually I did too. I even found a good deal on some shoes.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jeff J
HamptonBrevard, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Brevard, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Thank you Mr. Jump! Come back and see us anytime!

Reviewed 14 June 2018

The newly renovated room was lovely, the staff was very friendly and helpful and everything was so clean. The bed was comfortable, more to my husbands liking than mine, but we both slept well. Perfect location for visiting Pisgah, Dupont and downtown Brevard. The young man who checked us in was cheerful and nice to talk to after a long drive. I'm looking forward to staying here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed 12 June 2018

The room was newly renovated but the hallways are still without carpet. I understand this has been going on for weeks. Also expired yogurts by 5 days in breakfast fridge. The hostess corrected after having it pointed out but no way should they been expired by that length of time.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

I had to take off two stars for the current state the hotel is in and their sad excuse of a fitness room, as well as only having two full beds and no queens.
I have never seen a hotel remodel all floors at the same time. I have been to several Hampton Inns while remodeling and they usually do it floor by floor and close down a floor at a time.
This hotel currently has no carpet in any hallways and is an absolute construction mess.
Everything was so dirty while we were there.
Now the rooms are completely remodeled and extremely nice ( although they choose very outdated 70’s colors). We heard our neighbors and the rooms still have lots of final touches that need to be completed, like finishing ceilings and baseboards.
Also, the air was not very cool.
The fitness room only has one of three types of machines and is very small, even for a Hampton Inn.
Front desk service was awesome!
We will stay here again, as we hike in the area often and I am a Diamond HH member.
I just hope next time they are done remodeling the whole hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for staying with us and we have now completed renovations so we do hope you will come back to stay with us!

Reviewed 29 May 2018

This hotel will be excellent wants the renovations are completed. The rooms are very very nice and my son slept well. I, however got very little sleep due to the racket and vibrating noise when the air conditioner turned on. It did it all night long. The reason for me staying there was to break up a long trip. I have driving nine hours in the rain and dark...Arrived at 11 PM...Left the next morning at 10. I had a 9 hour drive ahead of me and got very little sleep. I know this will be a wonderful stop for anybody any other time as long as it is in another room.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us and letting us know about the AC we will have maintenance check it and fix so the next guest will not have the same issue.