“Solitude cabin away from town”
Review of Key Falls Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pisgah Forest
Key Falls Inn
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Pisgah Forest
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Nice cabin and amenities convenient to Brevard and nearby Pisgah National Forest. Very private. Would have liked maid service but not essential. Very pleased with stay and kindly innkeepers. Very reasonable rate.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank John V

Reviewed 3 March 2014

My wife and I had a peaceful stay at the inn. Our hosts were very hospitable. The location is great, just outside of Brevard. The decor is beautiful, with lots of antiques. The walk to the falls is very pleasant. The only problem we had was with our GPS. It directed us to nothing. A quick call to the inn solved our problem.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2014

My husband and I spent and night there recently. I have never written a review before but this place deserves it! I can not say enough about EVERYTHING. The innkeepers and staff were ALL friendly, positive and full of smiles. They were attentive to us and you could tell they really had a heart to accommodate us. As far as the room we had the suite which was absolutely adorable and clean. We love the fact too that it was secluded from the rest of the house. And the food, oh the food - it was out of this world! We were there with a large group and they cooked an evening meal for us as well as breakfast. So good and such care to every detail. Thank you Key Falls Inn, you provided us with a memorable and blessed time. Already thinking about coming back and recommending it to my family and friends.

Room Tip: The suite was comfy and cozy, two rooms and on the other end of the house from the other rooms so ha...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Linda A
Reviewed 21 January 2014

We stayed 3 nights at this B&B as a home base for doing some hiking and seeing waterfalls in the Brevard area. The location is very nice - just a couple minutes outside of town in a wide valley. The B&B is actually on a large amount of land (including its namesake waterfall - which is small but unique). The house was charming - a circa 1860s farmhouse with plenty of leaning, creaking floors to add to the country ambiance. Tea and cookies were served every afternoon in the parlor, which was a thoughtful touch and even better when eaten on the front porch. Breakfast was hearty and delicious - I thought spinach/smoked salmon eggs and tomato/bacon jelly sounded strange...until I tried them!! Also the best scones I've ever had. It is a family run operation, and the owners son even had a bonfire in the covered pavilion's fire pit ready to go for my wife and me after dinner one evening on request.

We would certainly stay here again as Brevard is a great NC destination - and Key Falls is quite affordable especially if compared to the similarly priced big box hotel in town which pales in comparison. My only (very minor) complaint/suggestion would be to get rid of the carpet! Most of the house has ugly and worn out pink carpet (covering nice hardwood floors befitting of such a place). We stayed in the McCleod room which I would suggest since there is not carpet.

Room Tip: McCleod room has hardwood floors.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2013

My husband and I were looking for a place near Dupont forest. This was by far the most peaceful place we have ever stayed. It was just a few miles from the Dupont forest and Brevard but so far from touristy noise. We had a lovely cup of tea on the porch and watched the birds and chipmunks play, an easy hike up the hill to the falls and an absolutely yummy breakfast at a table set like Gramdmothers' farm. I had another cup of coffee on the porch drinking in the scenery before setting off for a full day of hiking. We would love to stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2013

We had a WONDERFUL time at this Inn. The property was so lovely- there's a waterfall for heaven's sake! There's also a darling stream, a fire pit, a large front porch, and a pond. My whole family just loved everything about it. Even more importantly, the inn is run by the nicest family that did everything they could to make our stay special. Some of our family stayed at a hotel instead and they spent every chance they could visiting us at the inn. Not only do I highly recommend but I would absolutely jump at the chance to return.

Room Tip: Our family took over most of the inn and every room had something special about it. We had the upsta...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 October 2012

This was a great little B&B, the quietest inn I have ever been at, it's a couple miles back from the highway and there was no road noise at all, the rooms are classically decorated, and whoever does the breakfast is a terrific cook! If you go there, don't forget to see the Key Falls out back, I also suggest wandering outdoors before breakfast, the place is magical in the morning fog.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
CedarWood Inn
CedarWood Inn
#2 of 11 in Hendersonville
Etowah Valley Golf & Resort

Been to Key Falls Inn? Share your experiences!