“Lovely, restful, and welcoming.”

and 1 more site!
Rosemary House Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 4 Pittsboro B&B and Inns
Reviewed 7 April 2014

We were very pleased with the Rosemary House Bed and Breakfast. The outdoor spaces were beautiful as well as the indoor rooms. Food was good and service was excellent. Eggs were from a flock owned by our cook/innkeeper. Enjoyed the coffee/tea area upstairs which was available 24 hrs. The Willow room had two very comfortable beds and the bathroom was large and well designed. The sheets were the softest I had ever seen.
We will definitely stay there again

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 28 March 2014

My husband and I loved the Rosemary House. We were greeted by Laura who was attentive to our needs throughout our entire stay. Our room was very comfortable, clean and quiet! The breakfast was delicious too. Will definitely be back in the near future for some R&R.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LeslieLarryLauren
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Driving through the charming little town of Pittsboro set the mood for an amazing trip. We were greeted with a warm welcome into the beautiful entrance of Rosemary house. My daughter enjoyed the sitting room filled with games and books for children while my husband and I sat and enjoyed a cup a coffee. Many B&Bs are not child friendly but this was pleasant for the whole family. Our room was clean and cozy just what we were hoping for. The night manager was especially friendly and gracious. Breakfast was delicious especially for an eight year olds picky taste. We will definitely be returning.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Kimberly_Jesse
Reviewed 17 March 2014

My husband and I loved our stay at Rosemary House for our anniversary. The Haven room is beautiful and comfortable. The breakfast was delicious and I was so grateful for their ability to accomodate my food allergies. We definitely hope to stay there again!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Traveling to Pittsboro, NC for a family funeral, we found the Rosemary House a lovely retreat from the sadness of the occasion. We took two rooms and found the furnishings and amenities lovely. The presentation at Breakfast was a gastronomic delight. Nothing was overlooked and a request for chocolate chip cookies was furnished within hours. I would highly recommend a stay at the Rosemary House if you are in the Pittsboro/Sanford area.

Room Tip: The rooms we stayed in had a lovely gas fireplace.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2014

My husband and I live in Florida and wanted to do something unusual (for us) for a short getaway. We drove up to Pittsboro to visit an old friend of mine and stayed at this B&B that she recommended. It was unusually cold so we opted for the room upstairs with the fireplace. The room was sooo cozy! The bed was comfortable, the room spacious, and they furnish everything. The day and night managers were very accommodating. It was the best R&R vaca. The little town is friendly and there's restaurants close by. I would love to return in the spring or summer when the flowers are in bloom!

Room Tip: upstairs corner room with a fireplace for winter ambiance!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank L G
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I came to the Rosemary House B&B for a quiet get away. It was clean, comfortable and well run. I slept very peacefully and was well rested when I left. The breakfast was excellent! The Rosemary B&B was centrally located in Pittsboro. I would be happy to return.

Room Tip: Ask for the "Haven" room. It's the best in the house.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Debbieshofner
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pittsboro
The Carolina Inn
#1 of 1 in Chapel Hill
The Fearrington House Inn
The Fearrington House Inn
#1 of 4 in Pittsboro

Been to Rosemary House Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!