Holiday Inn Express
US$101
QualityInn
US$140
Travelocity
All reviewsfront desksmall townthe outer banksconvenient locationcentral pointnice surprisebit surprisedmicrowaves and refrigeratorsthe hotel is cleanwould definitely stay here againnorth carolinalate nightstaff was very friendlycomfortable bedsovernight stopnight stayin town
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 June 2011

The staff at this hotel is excellant. They make you feel like you are a guest in their home. It's a very clean hotel.
The breakfast was wonderful. They served it to me early because of my business meeting.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank roserose9365
Reviewed 15 September 2010

From the first night we stayed I found curly hairs in the face clothes and towels in my hotel room. there was also a dryed up face cloth on the shower railing. The 2nd floor is the smoking floor but it reeked of cigarettes and my sheets smelled like smoke. they were not fresh at all. Not to mention My family and I traveled all the way to Plymouth, NC from Boston, MA for my Uncles funeral. The night before we leave to head back to Boston I felt somethign on my leg and I jumped up and drew the sheets back and sure enough there was a HUGH ROACH in the bed with us! I had a heart attack! Long story short the person on duty notified the manager and she said that she'll talk to me when she gets in @ 830am. Lets all be mindful that this incident happended at 3 in the morning. We took our things and waited in the looby. No where to go. NO taxis. I WANNA GO HOME!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
5  Thank b0st0n123
Reviewed 22 February 2010

I love this hotel and we stay here every August during a church convention in Plymouth. This hotel is a blessing b/c we used to have to stay at Port-o-Plymouth Inn (gross). The staff is very friendly, and the rooms are clean. There is a Bojangles right in the same block, and there are restaurants further up the road. I love the breakfast bar and the service. The front desk workers are very accommodating.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled on business
1  Thank mdcoffey7
Reviewed 23 November 2009

Everything about the hotel room was great. Only complaint is that the hot part of breakfast was not ready at the start time. There are no other chain motels around so I was a bit worried that there was no incentive for the motel to be clean, nice, good staff, etc but was pleasantly surprised.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2009

I stay in a lot of places for business, and this HIE was a pleasant surprise. The hotel was clean, staff friendly and the room was spacious. The hot breakfast was very nice--with eggs, bacon, hot cinnamon rolls, cereals, various beverages, fruit--anything you'd desire, really. There were hot chocolate chip cookies in the evening around dinner time and a large basket of fruit available anytime. My only concern was the very large roach I had to kill in my room upon arrival! My room had a balcony and I assume it had entered under that door......didn't see any other bugs and the bed linens, towels and bathroom were very clean. It was a good experience and I'd stay there again without question.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled on business